confused confused so much confused.. wat to do aftr 12th by commerce
Rolleyes 
am so much confused please guide me
dont knw wat will be the best option for me
aftr 12th by commerce cbse

If you are interested in CA, you can go for it.

You have many options that you can go for. You can do bachelors in management sciences or maybe you can opt for accounting field like ACCA or CA. You can even go for CIMA courses. But above all i would suggest you to choose an institute that is accredited because an accredited institute follows global educational practices and procedures are standardized there. http://www.iao.org/iao/institutional-accreditation/ works to provide accreditation to institutes all over the world and in India as well. Accreditation from IAO enhances the worth of an institute and i would suggest you to check this before choosing any institute.

@japu let me know your interest first.
which subject you like most?

Don't get confused. Let me your favorite subject first.

Don’t get confuse, Just focus on your interest area.
After 12th commerce, lot many options are available to go ahead with.
Some of the good choices which provide you good job opportunities are –

1. Liberal arts
2. Designing
3. Interior Designing
4. IT courses
5. Preparation for Banking

You can get liberal art degree from one of the reputed institutes’ i.e Symbiosis as you learn all the required skills which are necessary for any kind of job role.

You have many options that you can go for. You can do bachelors in management sciences or maybe you can opt for accounting field like ACCA or CA. You can even go for CIMA courses.

You can chose CA, CS or do an MBA in a subject of your liking to get a job CA courses are not very easy.

I would like to suggest to get to know what's your area of interest, figure it out. Then It will be easy to choose from the options you have decided.

Best luck for your career!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confused Redoholic89 9 7,641 02-14-2019, 10:10 AM
Last Post: janetz
  Confused about mca Bpolaswar 2 2,994 04-13-2018, 01:39 PM
Last Post: stevesmiths
  I Am Confused ... Help Me Chose My Masters TrollHunter 0 3,078 12-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Last Post: TrollHunter