scope of studying medicine for non science backgrounds...
This may sound idiosyncratic and weird to many but I have a question to the people regarding scope of studying medicine with a non science degree in India. Why there is no scope for studying medicine after graduation from a non science backgroinf. In developed countries like the US and the UK has provisions and Scopes for studying medicine even after majoring in liberal arts. I have tremendous and loads of energy in the biological sciences but because of my misfortune to study commerce in graduation and high school ruined my dreams to study medicine. My question to u all is why this is so? One can develop his passion even at a later stage but why there is no scope even when the developed countries accepts students from non science fields to study medicine? Cannot understand who the hell made this stupid law? Inspite of making this stupid rule India is far behind from western countries regarding everything.

Yes..true....but without basic knowledge of science subject taught at higher secondary or university level, it would be difficult to study medicine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Studying Corporate Law Abroad Damayanti Mondal 1 2,932 07-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Last Post: isbmpune
  interested in studying M.Ed or Ph.D via correspondence rms 1 3,068 10-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Last Post: nbm