Career Guidance
Hi,

I need career guidance. I am 30 years with 10+2+3 year diploma in Information Tech. Currently working with a MNC computer company. I find I am too late for bank jobs(IBPS, SBI) being 30 years of age but filled up HP state cooperative bank exams as clerk post does not require any degree.
Should I pursue correspondence BA to graduate and fill up the posts coming up ? (most of the posts recently have no age bar till 38 or 45). My only limitation is being an under-graduate. Also, are there any other banks vacancies that I can fill?

Regards,
Mayank

Hi
Well, you can also undertake certificate and diploma courses in finance and associated fields to bag a good job. Check out www.dezyre.com
It is an online forum which offers courses in Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Financial Modelling, etc. These courses are really beneficial and they'll add to your future prospects.

Cheers Smile

If someone is aspiring a career in finance domain and has high aim towards growth & developing skills then, investment banking courses is a very good option.

Investment banking industry is where you develop an in-depth knowledge of finance and investment banking and gain valuable experiences in managing complex products and business initiatives, build your influence and response to operational, market and product risks, be a part of a highly skilled integrated global team that works alongside all areas of complex, fast-moving businesses and understand every facet of the bank – products, technology, trading desks or global management.

Investment banking course is a great option which you can choose after completing graduation. Now a days there many investment banking firm looking out to hire graduates. So, I would suggest you to complete your graduation and later on apply for investment banking or finance course.

Wink 
Since you are planning to pursue your career into banking, it is advisable that you go for B.Com rather than opting for B.A. There are many options and courses covered in this stream related to the banking and financial sector which will definitely help to boost your skills towards Investment banking in future. There are so many professional universities like Glocal University, which offer great career guidance which would be certainly beneficial for you. So in my suggestion it is best to go for B.Com than to B.A

Since you are planning to pursue your career into banking, it is advisable that you go for B.Com rather than opting for B.A. There are many options and courses covered in this stream related to the banking and financial sector which will definitely help to boost your skills towards Investment banking in future. There are so many professional universities like Glocal University, which offer great career guidance which would be certainly beneficial for you. So in my suggestion it is best to go for B.Com than to B.A

Hi, These days online courses are more popular for studies, and reliable to student or professionals to get skill and learning. So, for learning enroll from Pearl Live. For more details visit: http://pearllive.com/

hi,
i have completed my MA in geography and one year diploma in geoinfromatics . i want to be an expert in GIS. i have applied for many GIS related jobs but so far havnt recieved even one interview call. i dont to know what i lack in my qualification that stop me to grow in this field.

Hi! Since you already have a diploma in IT, why not take up some training course say in ERP/CRM or even software testing? There are so many avenues and high paying jobs post training in these areas. Check out Dallas Technologies for training programs related to IT services, heard its pretty good. I am just suggesting this as I feel you could earn better here. Also, with valid certifications, you could apply for admin jobs in banks so that you stay in touch with tech related aspects and also find a more suitable employment. JMO! Good Luck!

Yes you are right it's too late but search more option for govt. job then you can find more opportunity will help you to give directions to your career.

Here I would like to get your advice that I am
29years old ha've completed BA Philosophy ,MA sociology in distant education,CO&PA,PGDCA private,Tally.

Not yet tried any PSC

What is my scope of job?

Do I need to do any other cource to fix my profession

Is there any hope in PSC to try.

Cool 
You want to study in UK for your higher education, Education2jobs is here to help you in choosing the best options to study in UK.

Dear sir am a student
Am a student completed my bsc nursing.am confused in selecting in my future course ..wht may be the best courses in masters in abroad.which will help my future to be batter and get well setteled

So please kindly help me in this recording a selecting a batter course
So that i will be very great full and thank full to u

Importance of SAP Training and the Available Online Options

These days most of the leading companies are into using SAP as their major software tool to optimize business gains and SAP has indeed started playing a pivotal role in contributing to the principal market share in Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP. Thus SAP Consultants are hugely in demand in almost every industry or business venture in the recent times. So, if you get trained in SAP you can definitely have a lucrative career ahead; welcome multiple profitable career options, get placed instantly without any waiting time and in a word, have a bright future truly.

Hi
Well, you can also undertake certificate and diploma courses in finance and associated fields to bag a good job. and you can find more option for the government job then you can find more opportunity will help to give directions to your carrerand you search for some consultant they can advise you to achieve your goal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  career guidance sruhela86 3 4,750 06-22-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bosskiranji
  Career guidance at Studentguide sreeshanti 0 3,538 07-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: sreeshanti