MSC IT DISTANCE LEARNING
HELLO,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY PGDCA LAST YEAR AND LIKE TO GO FOR MSC IT LATERAL ENTRY . CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE UNIVERSITIES WHICH PROVIDES LATERAL ENTRY MSC IT THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING.

Annamalai University provides M.Sc IT/ CS Lateral Entry for PGDCA holders. Contact your nearest study center for details. visit http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/distance_study.htm

(10-12-2013, 01:25 PM)arunrj_005 Wrote: HELLO,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY PGDCA LAST YEAR AND LIKE TO GO FOR MSC IT LATERAL ENTRY . CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE UNIVERSITIES WHICH PROVIDES LATERAL ENTRY MSC IT THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING.

Don't do any program through DISTANCE LEARNING, it will kill your time , money and when you trying to apply for a govt job,then they will not consider you, cause of distance education.. then you realize..
so prepare for entrance exam then.. take admission as a regular course.
All the Best

hiYou can do MSc IT through Lateral Entry from Vinayaka Mission University, Salem, Tamil Nadu. Its a deemed University approved from UGC and DEC, for more details on the same kindly mail me ur contact details on my mail id shilpimarch19@gmail.com

HELLO,
[/quote]

Don't do any program through DISTANCE LEARNING, it will kill your time , money and when you trying to apply for a govt job,then they will not consider you, cause of distance education.. then you realize..
All the Best
[/quote]

(12-17-2013, 11:39 PM)prashantlko Wrote:

All the Best

Hi,

I dont know what are you talking about, because as per my view the distance education mode of study for the working professionals is just like a boon. It will save the time. I think you might face some issues with some distance education university or the institute offering them.
You must just keep one thing in mind, that the university must have proper approvals from UGC and DEC. It the universtiy is recognized then no organization can say no to you.

Hello,
Their are many university in India which provide the lateral entry in msc it. MDU Rohtak, SMU are many good university which provide the lateral entry in Second Year or 3 Sem of Course.
Ca Coaching Classes in Delhi

Dear Friend,
You have two choices that Mahatma Gandhi University and Sikkim Manipal University at Andheri and ghatkopar in Mumbai.

At 
1. IGNOU

2. University of Madras

3. Alagappa University

4.Annalmalai University, DDE

5. Punjab Technical University

6. Sikkim Manipal University

7.Kuvempu University

8. Birla Institute of Technology & Science- Pilani

9. Madurai Kamaraj University

10.Bharathiar University

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LLB distance learning vidhya malviya 0 2,663 06-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Last Post: vidhya malviya
  Distance learning programs for M.Tech Sowmyachalla 2 14,863 12-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Last Post: shilpimarch19
  MGU distance learning amrita.89 0 3,873 11-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: amrita.89
  BCA from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Learning Program homesh2002 1 14,062 12-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Last Post: sukhendu.chou2011
  PTU last 5 year solved papers of PGDCA by distance learning mragendra 0 5,872 07-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: mragendra
  Criminal Justice Programs in Distance Learning sck4784 0 4,051 09-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Last Post: sck4784
  M.Tech thru distance learning jibin 0 4,216 02-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Last Post: jibin
  NICMAR - Next admission for Distance Learning soham.sikdar 0 6,446 02-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Last Post: soham.sikdar