Best MBA college in Bangalore
I am looking for admissions to MBA this year. Please tell me which one is the best MBA college in Bangalore, of course rather than IIM-B (Hope I can clear the CAT then there is no questions).

In case I cannot get a decent score to get into IIMB, which college can be considered for a good career and placements in Bangalore

Thanks

Samadhan

get career counselling to join top mba colleges in bangalore www.learntechww.com

ifim is the b school and providing 100% placements

Cool 
Smile ifim

There some MBA college in Bangalore
1)Acharya University Of Management SciencesAcharya University Of Management Sciences
2)Administrative Management College
3)Bangalore Institute Of Management Studies
4) East Point College of Enggineering & Technology, Bangalore  49.
5) Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore-560 078

There are some more "the "best B Schools in Bangalore
1) Alliance
2) Chirst
3) Jyoti Nivas
4) Millennium school of Business(www.msob.edu.in).....etc

(09-27-2013, 01:29 PM)samadhan.ptl Wrote: Top MBA colleges in Bangalore  :

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Christ University, Bangalore
Presidency College, Bangalore
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
[font=Arial]St Joseph's College of Commerce (Autonomous), Bangalore

Part time MBA in the online mode is offered by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). NIBM offers one year Executive MBA, one year MBA, 2 year MBA and various other programs in online mode. NIBM has earned both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA) accreditation and hence is recognized. NIBM also provides online MBA video tutorials for all its students.

1. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
2. Administrative Management College
3. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
4. Indo Asian Academy Degree College
5. Institute of Business Management and Technology
6. Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
7. Garden City College of Science and Management Studies

If you are interested in distance MBA/ part time MBA, NIBM (National institute of Business Management) can serve your purpose. NIBM is an online MBA provider based in India. It offers both 1 year and 2 year online MBA programs at very affordable fee structure. When it comes to accreditation, NIBM has earned both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA) accreditation. NIBM also provides online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. 

Hi I think Bangalore Institute Of Management Studies is good for MBA.

ACHARYA BANGALORE B-SCHOOL, BANGALORE

CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, BANGALORE

There are many colleges for MBA in bangalore. They have their own eligibility criteria, since you have not defined any information of your marks and all. I can only tell you to visit http://www.mbauniverse.com/bangaloremba.php Here you will get the detailed information of MBA colleges. I hope this information will help you out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the Best Engineering College in Bangalore? amanshrm2526 0 4,891 06-26-2020, 02:35 PM
Last Post: amanshrm2526