How to pass IBPS Clerical Exam
I want to pass IBPS Clerical exam. Please tell me how to study for the IBPS Bank Clerk examination. The best scheme of study to win the IBPS examination. Please help me

IBPS Clerical Grade examination is the preliminary step needed to get into a secure job in a nationalized bank. But think, the competition is tough. Nowadays Engineering and MBA candidates also preparing for this clerical examination. The main reason is the job security and the good pay that the Banks offer.

As any competitive examination, IBPS Clerical selection test also requires constant, continuous and dedicated preparation. You may not get into the creamy selected layer for the first and second time, but constant efforts will definitely get you there. Don't give up with one or two attempts.

You need to know about the examination first, Its a computer based online examination,frequent mock tests can give you a definite advantage, For free time restricted practice mock examinations for IBPS Clerical Grade examination preparation visit www.exams.educationobserver.com. About 50,000 questions in each section will give you enough confidence. Also working out previous year question papers and model question papers of clark examination is another best way to prepare. Hundreds of practice/ model question papers for IBPS clerical examination available at http://www.educationobserver.com/forum/f...php?fid=30

The IBPS Clerk exam pattern
The examination duration is 2 hours in which you need to solve 200 questions for 200 marks. The syllabus and pattern are like this
Test of Reasoning 40 Marks
English Language 40 Marks
Numerical Ability 40 Marks
General Awareness 40 Marks
Computer Knowledge 40 Marks

There is negative marks for the examination, attempt questions only if you are sure about the answers.

How to prepare various subjects for IBPS Clerk examination

Reasoning- May be a bit difficult if you are attempting for the first time. Only practice can make difference, get a good book and see how they are arriving to the solution, compare it with your logic, see the difference and practice with more questions. Try to study the shortcuts to get things done.

English: Make a good vocabulary, try to learn some new words everyday. Reading a good English daily will be beneficial. Use a dictionary to find out the meanings of new words. For grammar section mostly plus two level questions are asked. Concentrate on the basic things rather than going to the advanced level

Numerical Ability: Study Maths textbooks from class 5 to Class 10, that will be enough to face this section. Studying multiplication tables upto 20 will do wonders. Do not use calculator. Learn to calculate with your mind. Some books that teach you shortcuts for easy multiplication and division will also do good.

General Awareness will have particular importance to the Banking Industry and Finance as a whole. Try to study that part well. Computer Awareness will be an easy section for all those who are familiar with computers and Internet. Good books are available for preparation.

Remember, Each section will be having cut-off marks, so scoring in a single subject will not be enough, all subjects are equally important.

Time management is another area that you should concentrate, getting answer is not enough, you have to get it within the allowed time. Practice with old question papers within the time-limit. Everyday try to write at least one model exam strictly following the time limit. As the preparation progresses, practice with some Bank Probationary Officers question papers as well. That will make you the Clerical examination very easy.

Best of luck guys.

Thank you.

thank you........, for kindly information.

Use interviewkiller to study for the IBPS Bank Clerk examinations online. There you can attend test of IBPS Clerk Exam papers for free. Prepare yourself and get ready for the exam with confident.

All the best for your exams....

thanks for your usefull information its best guide to me.........

In the exam how to manage the time so as to attend all question

thanks to your useful information.

thank you for the advices.....

I want to pass IBPS Clerical exam. Please tell me how to study for the IBPS Bank Clerk examination. The best scheme of study to win the IBPS examination. Please help me

sir plz...tell me how i can manage my paper time

Hi,

I want to write IBPS SO III exam and I want to select HR as my field. But I do not have a specialization in HR even though I have dual specialization in Systems and Supply Chain in MBA. Am I eligible to apply for HR field?

I want to ask a question as i am willing to give bank Clerk and PO exam but right now i am staying in pune but i am basically from amritsar so if i give exam over here in pune will it affect my job location in case i clear this exam as i want my job location to be in amritsar or punjab only.....

Please reply to this as soon as possible...

Thanks in advance
Vikas Nischal

(08-30-2013, 12:00 AM)samadhan.ptl Wrote: I want to pass IBPS Clerical exam. Please tell me how to study for the IBPS Bank Clerk examination. The best scheme of study to win the IBPS examination. Please help me

Thank you sir, for useful information.. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree Pass percentage for IBPS Clerk exam uthaman.r 1 2,574 08-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ibps.clerk
  how can i pass sbi po 2015 preetsavi 1 2,798 04-28-2015, 06:38 PM
Last Post: admin
  IBPS Clerical Cadre Notification kalpnanadar 1 5,191 01-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post: rebeccafrank