Free Training for IBPS PO exam
I belong to SC community, and would like to get the free training offered for SC ST candidates. What are the things to be done to get the free training ? Where should I get/ submit the application ? Are they providing Boarding/ Lodging facilities also?

I belong to SC community, and would like to get the free training offered for SC ST candidates. What are the things to be done to get the free training ? Where should I get/ submit the application ? Are they providing Boarding/ Lodging facilities also?

Pre-Examination Training will be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Minority Communities at some centers viz. Agartala,
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam),Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.

There is no need to submit separate application form for the training, if you wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training , ill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION.

No Barding and Lodging will be provided. Such expences should be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training programme.

i want ibps study metirial? can u pls send me?

accomidation providing are not plz tell me

accomidation providing free are not...........plz tell me

hi i am interested to take the traning session.. is it free or chargeble?

Wating foe the revert on kkhurana11@gmail.com

I just want study material for IBPS exam. Is it free?

Iam also ready to join.please provide me some details.contact no and the address is to be send.

send me some model question paper for IBPS Exam

i want ibps study materials

i m also have to join this
if its is online practice to train us..

Dear Sir, m'am,

Kindly shrae the location, date & timing for the training. This would be an honour for all of the candidates to see and imagine a short movie on how paper would be & how to crack it!!!
Looking forward for your support!

Best Regards,
Amit Singh

email:-amitrajput.singh70@gmail.com
Place:- Mumbai

Please send me ibps so agri field officer model paper

i m also have to join this
if its is online practice to train us..