IBPS Forum
Cool 
HI guys I have started preparing for PO exam from today..I have made set of plans

hi..
pls anybody let me know hw to apply fr IBPS exam

hi,
Its so simple. You should visit ibps website and then apply online for the vacancy through them.

The IBPS exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of various posts in the clerical and P.O in various nationalised banks across the country.. you can see the official notification from the IBPS webisite ...keep visiting their website for future notifications.

Visit IBPS website or search for IBPS exam dates 2014 on Google. You will come to know about examinations and other details from any website. The IBPS upcoming exams for PO is scheduled to happen in October and its registrations have already begun from 22 July to 11 August.

(07-22-2013, 08:14 AM)manjuno1 Wrote: HI guys I have started preparing for PO exam from today..I have made set of plans

Can you share your plans with us?
Or can you refer some notes or links which will be helpful for all?

Hello.. I am applying for IBPS and want to prepare for that in a well organised manner. I have no idea about preparation for such entrance exams.. need guidance. can any one.. plz? is it ok if i collect the material and practice/ how far is coaching helpful??/