Study with the Best and Largest University in India - Lovely Professional University
Hi Folks! Age No limit. Study from Home at your own Time and Pace Affordable Fees. and Flexibility Exams. Inviting all Students/Professionals/Housewives We invite you to join one of the most Happening Universities in INDIA - The Lovely Profesisonal University. We Have Distance Education Programs for Management, Library Sciences, IT, Commerce, Arts and more We also have the Option of LATERAL ENTRY and MIGRATION.(You can join directly to the 3rd sem or more) If you are in Bangalore or Around, please call on +91-7848811182/83 Visit website: www. lpude.in

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DEAR SIR/MADAM'S,
MY NAME IS RAJU MY EDUCATION OF BSc.M.P.Cs, I WANT TO BE THE DISTANCE EDUCATION OF ANYE COMPUTER PROGRAMS. SO KINDLYE SAGESTION ME, WAT I DO NOW..?

Cool 
Sir,i want study in LPU after my 12, so i want to know more about university!!!plz can u send the old prospective and about university!!!!and send me in my email !!rohit57744@gmail.com!!!

sir,
i wish to do distance education programmes in Mtech .... Will you help me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The University of Sheffield (UK) to hold student counseling sessions in India Greenthumb 0 3,777 05-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Greenthumb