IT vs CS and B Tech vs B Sc
Hello everyone,
I have a certain number of queries regarding Information Technology and Computer Science, that I was hoping someone could help me with.
First of all, I am confused about the difference between the two. Until now, nobody has been able to provide a satisfactory answer to this question, and most colleges seem to offer near similar topics under each.
Secondly, is there any difference in the jobs and salary offered to IT as compared to CS?
And thirdly, what is the further studies route (up to PhD) for each?

I was also wondering what the difference between BSc(Hons) and B Tech is, because all the institutes (outside of India) do not seem to actually have a B Tech degree in Computer Science, but instead offer a BSc(Hons) degree.

Hoping for a quick reply,
Thank You.

If you choose Btech then Route will be Btech>Mtech>PhD
If you choose Bsc then Route will be Bsc>Msc>PhD

IT refers Information Technology, after IT qualification you choose software development job, software design job, software testing job, etc. For this job profile your study route would be B.Tech Comp. Sc.; B.Sc Comp. Sc.; M.Tech, M.Sc (Comp. Sc.)

CS refers Company Secretary, after CS qualification you choose Company Secretary job profile in this job you should have proper knowledge of accounts, company reputations. For this job profile your study route would be B.Com, M.Com, Arts, etc.

And i have one news for IT students regarding "Industrial Training in Chandigarh". Search Olam Solutions Pvt. Ltd. at google for best industrial training.