UGC NET JRF Syllabus of Management, Marketing IR
can any body send me the study material of NET management Paper I

mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

Hi, can u please send me the solved old Question papers (Marketing Management)

Shy 
Marketing

Hi, can u please send me the solved old Question papers (COMPUTER SCINECE)

thanks for ur great help

syllabus of marketing managment & hrm..thank you

Hi this is raj krishna from Mysore doing my 3rd sem MBA in Mahajana's P.G.Center and i thank you very much as because i got the syllabus from you of JRF in managementSmile .

Once again i thank you very much.

Regards
A.G.Raj krishna.

Hydwish Wrote:
BARMAAZ Wrote:Can anyone send me the syllabus of NET -Management Sciences [/font]with specialization in HR & And the entire pattern of Question Paper ? and tell me about NET syllabus in details
I did MBA (HR & Marketing) wants to write NET for lecturership.
My EMAIL ID : barmaaz@gmail.com

visit www.mbaexchange.com for more detail

mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

Thank you very much for the net material, God give u all sucess

mamata plz can you send the syllabus of management
(ugc net ) on my email- pankajkr630@gmail.com(marketing, hr)
Thanking u.
pankaj

(02-29-2008, 08:09 PM)mamta_nandakumar Wrote: Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

Thanks Mamta..

thank u very much ....did u have sample oe model questions of hr ir and law for psu exams... if any one is having just please mail me to preetibr@gmail.com

Priti Bandhavi
mail: preetibr@gmail.com
Bhubaneswar

(02-29-2008, 08:09 PM)mamta_nandakumar Wrote: Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

hi mamta

i just wanted to know is UGC NET -MAngemnt forms 2010 are out or not,if not then when they would be releasing.

kindly help

thanksSmile

thank u very much. God bless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  syllabus for ugc net in human resource management srigiriflora 6 24,257 11-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: shreya.shradha@gmail.com