UGC NET JRF Syllabus of Management, Marketing IR
Hello, I will be appearing for NET JRF Exam in June'2011 in Management. I am confused about Paper III pattern. Kindly guide me if I have to go through all the electives or just prepare for one for Paper III.
Thanks in advance.

thankx a lot for the information. i needed it very much. thanks once again.

kindly send me previous question papers of ugc net marketing management stream.

hi mamta ,
kindly send me the previous year question paper of UGC NET MARKETING MANAGEMENT STREAM.

(02-29-2008, 08:09 PM)mamta_nandakumar Wrote: Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

thank you so muchSmile

thank you for sharing syllabus!!!

Smile Dear mamta,
I need sample papers for Phd exam...If you have any pls send them.
reema.rajawat40@gmail.com

(09-22-2009, 02:18 PM)gaurav_312000 Wrote:
mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

i hav syllabus of each subject of Net JRF.if u anybody want den plz u can get from me.

hi
can u just snd me MBA Marketing solve paper for SET exam
ajitpatil1707@gmail.com

Can anyone pls send me the question papers on ugc net management ..thanku
My id is shweta.india1911@gmail.com

please tell me the syllabus of ugc net , mathematics....

Dear all,

Refer UGC website for detailed syllabus for all subjects.Even on official website, they have given all previous year papers for all subjects.All the best to all NET aspirants.I am also applying for HR.

we need to learn only our specialized area.If anyone have material regarding HR subject code 55 then kindly mail me on sutariyanishant@gmail.com.
I have materials for HR also.but i would like to get some more if anyone have. thank you.

Hi,

I have certain queries regarding paper type and syllabus.

Firstly,Is the entire paper I, II and III objective ?

Secondly, Paper III constitutes of all the electives or you have to study any one of the four electives.

Also if you could refer some books for all the papers.

Also mailme any study material of all the papers as well..

Thnx

hi,

I have query regarding Paper III,whether all electives have to be studied or the one which you want to specialize in(Marketing,HR,Finance,IB).

Also, all the questions will be objective or some are subjective as well.

Thanks

hi,

I have query regarding Paper III, whether all electives have to be studied or the one which you want to specialize in(Marketing, HR, Finance, IB).

Also, all the questions will be objective or some are subjective as well.

Thanks

thank you very much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  syllabus for ugc net in human resource management srigiriflora 6 24,170 11-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: shreya.shradha@gmail.com