Application form for CIFNET BFSc
I want to apply for Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science)at CIFNET. From where can I get the application form to apply for CIFNET BFSc 2013?

Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Director, CIFNET, Fine Arts Avenue, Kochi -16, on payment of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Senior Administrative Officer, CIFNET payable at Ernakulam and a self addressed and stamped (Rs.15) envelope (A4 size) or by cash from CIFNET Office. Application forms can also be had in person from the Institute HQ at Kochi and Units: CIFNET Unit, 59, S.N. Chetty Street, Royapuram, Chennai - 600 013 OR CIFNET Unit, Beach Road,Visakhapatnam - 530 001 OR can be downloaded from the Institute website www.cifnet.gov.in and applied alongwith DD for the above said amount.
Mode of selection: Entrance Test (at Kochi, Chennai & Visakhapatnam).

hi,
i also mentioned this question many time but no body gave right answer if you find the answer please tell me and i will also try to find our answer. Here I have a link which can be helpful for us to find the answer.