LIC AAO Previous year question papers
sir
please send me LIC AAO previous 5 years solved question papers to my mail id. biswanath_sanfui2001@yahoo.com

Thanks & Regards,
Bishwanath Sanfui

please send lic solved papers of last four years to mu emailid sumit4gupta444@gmail.com

(04-06-2013, 06:28 PM)bijumk Wrote: Download the previous year question paper of LIC AAO Examination 2009. Both Descriptive and Objective questions are attached for your reference. Candidates who prepares for LIC AAO examination can take it as a practice paper.

The second previous year question paper of LIC AAO is completely solved.. It includes the answer key and solutions.

Thanks dear...

sir please provide me previous question paper of lic AAO...thank you

sir please provide me lic AAO previous question papers on gawaimonali@gmail.com

Hi,
Kindly send the exam paper or link to download LIC AAO.

Someone please send me the exam papers for LIC AAO 2010,2011 and 2012 in my email address(itsmekasturi@gmail.com). Exam is on 11th of this month, please hurry.. Thanks in advance

hello sir, this is priya.. i need previous yr questions of LIC AAO 2012 .. as u knw dat this tym IBPS is conducting this exam do u hav any idea which type of question they will ask pls forward the sample sets on my id spriaa12@gmail.com or cuddly1990@gmail.com
Regards,

hello sir, this is priya.. i need previous yr questions of LIC AAO 2012 .. as u knw dat this tym IBPS is conducting this exam do u hav any idea which type of question they will ask pls forward the sample sets on my id spriaa12@gmail.com or cuddly1990@gmail.com
Regards,

Can you please share LIC AAO Exam solved papers for the years 2012, 2011 & 2010?

pls send me lic aao exams papers

Sir.
Can u plz send me the previous papers of aao lic.
Thank yu.

thank you Smile

Dear sir,
can u please send me the previous year question paper of LIC AAO in my email address.
my email id is sabnamperween99@gmail.com

sir,
please send LIC AAO previous 5 year question to my id atul_parshuramkar@yahoo.com