LIC AAO Previous year question papers
thnku sooo much sir.....

Thank you sir.. can u refer any book for practice.... Good 1 han.. Smile

Tongue
(04-06-2013, 06:28 PM)bijumk Wrote: Download the previous year question paper of LIC AAO Examination 2009. Both Descriptive and Objective questions are attached for your reference. Candidates who prepares for LIC AAO examination can take it as a practice paper.

The second previous year question paper of LIC AAO is completely solved.. It includes the answer key and solutions.

sir, please Send me highlights of union budget 2013.....

(04-10-2013, 04:40 PM)varshachawla Wrote: Please provide papers for yrs 2008 and previous for LIC AAO. Please help!!

DHANK DHANG DHANG LIC PAPER EXAM COMING UP DHANG DHANG

sir ,please send me LIC AAO question paper of 2010,2011 on my email id- ommaahi@gmail.com

(04-06-2013, 06:28 PM)bijumk Wrote: Download the previous year question paper of LIC AAO Examination 2009. Both Descriptive and Objective questions are attached for your reference. Candidates who prepares for LIC AAO examination can take it as a practice paper.

The second previous year question paper of LIC AAO is completely solved.. It includes the answer key and solutions.

hey plz send me some previous papers of LIC AAO for practice.
thanku..

(04-29-2013, 09:11 PM)ruchi aggarwal Wrote: sir, please Send me highlights of union budget 2013.....

Hi sir,

Please provide LIC AAO Previous years question papers to (shreepink@gmail.com)

sir i m harshita thakur.my email id is ht7407@gmail.com
plz send me licaao previous question paper

(04-29-2013, 09:11 PM)ruchi aggarwal Wrote: sir, please Send me highlights of union budget 2013.....

Dear Ms. Ruchi,

Pls study the central Budget from PD, you will get clear idea of it....

sir plz tell me which book is better for reasonong in easy way

hi sir,
Please help me i want to previous year paper of LIC AAO.
advanced thanks to u.

Smile 
Thank you so much for your kind help.......bt Sir please guide us for Current Affair section.....how we prepare for that.....Anybody need computer study material mail me at arunkm642@gmail.com.........i will mail u back the complete material

Thank you
arunkm642@gmail.com

can you provide previous paper of NHB asst manager