Indian Navy SSC 2013 Online application form
I have completed BTech. I wish to apply for SSC (Short Service Commission) in Technical Branch at Indian Navy. From where can I get the application form?

For filling up application Online visit our wets to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the 'Officer Entry1 button under the option 'Apply Online' on the Home Page
(b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
© Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether ail the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
(d) After submitting the form, a 'Application Number1 will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application Number will automatically appear on the pnnt out of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
(e) Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duty signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi -110 011 along with the following documents -Self attested photograph. Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of aH semester/years Applications to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.

(04-06-2013, 10:49 PM)sangieta Wrote: For filling up application Online visit our wets to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the 'Officer Entry1 button under the option 'Apply Online' on the Home Page
(b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
© Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether ail the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
(d) After submitting the form, a 'Application Number1 will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application Number will automatically appear on the pnnt out of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
(e) Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duty signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi -110 011 along with the following documents -Self attested photograph. Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of aH semester/years Applications to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.

Can you plesae tell me what "Self attested photograph" means.
Is it i have to sign on the photograph affixed on the application form?
Or is it that i have to send the self attested photocopies of the certificates?
Or is it i have to send the copies of the certificates self attested?
Can you please explain me in detail, what needs to be done and sent along with the Application Form.
kindly reply back ASAP.

Thank you in advance,
Rakesh

Hello All,

I have generated the Application form.
So can you please explain me in detail what needs to sent along with it.
Who has to attest the photocopies of the Marks sheets and what does Self Attested Photograph means.

Thank you in advance,
Rakesh

gautamyadav

(04-06-2013, 11:05 AM)aao Wrote: I have completed BTech. I wish to apply for SSC (Short Service Commission) in Technical Branch at Indian Navy. From where can I get the application form?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application form for Alagappa University distance BBA admissions 2013 nitinps 2 5,279 04-22-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: insurancemarket
  Karnataka MBBS/ BDS online application form 2017 nbm 0 2,512 07-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Indian Navy BTech application form Jolly.Jose 1 4,298 05-29-2015, 11:03 AM
Last Post: sunilkurup
  Indian Oil Sports Scholarships application form nbm 0 3,181 05-14-2015, 11:12 AM
  Indian Navy sports quota entry for sailors application form 2015 luttu 1 4,014 12-06-2014, 09:02 AM
  Online application form for Dr Manmohan Singh scholarship 2014 muneeshwar 2 6,198 10-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Devdatta Divekar
  Online application form for ICAR SRF 2014 luttu 2 6,246 10-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Devdatta Divekar
  Online application form for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course for Engineers luttu 5 16,018 10-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post: isbmpune
  Indian Navy SSC Officer in Technical Branch 2014 application form luttu 3 8,528 06-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rogertaylorlive
  UGC NET Dec 2013 online application form kdevika 6 31,636 03-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Last Post: papaz