IBPS cut off score
I wrote IBPS clerical grade exam and got a score of 141. I belong to General Cataogory. Is there any scope for appointment as of now ? Do I need to spend 500+ Rs. For each and Bank applications or better to write the next IBPS Exam ? Please help

Where are you from ? I mean from which state ??

I am from Kerala

In the current situation, the scope for selection is pretty less. In Kerala, there are 7500 General candidates and 7000 OBC+SC+ST candidates has got better scores than you. Do enough preparation and write the next IBPS examination. All the best to you

(03-01-2013, 12:04 AM)munnera Wrote: I wrote IBPS clerical grade exam and got a score of 141. I belong to General Cataogory. Is there any scope for appointment as of now ? Do I need to spend 500+ Rs. For each and Bank applications or better to write the next IBPS Exam ? Please help

We are very shamed that we belongs to general category. Its our bad luck. Fee is higher and reservation is no where. What hard life we are living i think we should try to something for this and try to destroy this process of reservation.