MBA power management
i wish to do MBA in power management. i don't know which university is offering this course.anybody pls help me..

thanks.

basheer Wrote:i wish to do MBA in power management. i don't know which university is offering this course.anybody pls help me..

thanks.

MBA Power Management

: The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Faridabad- 121003 (Haryana) has invited applications for admission to MBA in Power Management for the academic session 2009- 11. Selection is through IIM- CAT Score followed by Group Discussion and Interview. BE / B.Tech holders in any branch with 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters (SC/ ST requires only minimum pass marks) are eligible to apply.

How to Apply
[/b]

Application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the Principal Director (CAMPS) National Power Training Institute, Sector – 33, Faridabad- 121003, Haryana, by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST ) in favour of NPTI payable at Faridabad on or before 23rd February 2009. Application form can also be downloaded from the website www.npti.nic.in. Last date for receipt of completed application is 23rd February 2009. Duration of the course is two years. Placement assistance will be provided after completion of the course.

For more details visit www.npti.nic.in.