Which subject for MBA IT?
A bit background.
I am arts graduate and completed DOEACC 'A' Level (due to project no certificate) but have good understanding in computers so I went for MBA IT from Bharathiar Uni. I worked for 2 years as MIS/IT officer and now looking for NET but I didnt find MBA IT option and computer science is too vast for a fresh start (in last option I will have to select it Sad ). Any thing I missed or NET has Management in IT option?

MIS - Management information system
C
SS - System Software
Principle Practices of management

(11-27-2012, 12:42 PM)amanalice Wrote: A bit background.
I am arts graduate and completed DOEACC 'A' Level (due to project no certificate) but have good understanding in computers so I went for MBA IT from Bharathiar Uni. I worked for 2 years as MIS/IT officer and now looking for NET but I didnt find MBA IT option and computer science is too vast for a fresh start (in last option I will have to select it Sad ). Any thing I missed or NET has Management in IT option?

MM: marketing management

Computer Fundamentals & Networking Concepts
Management Information Systems
C Programming
Database Management System
Web Technologies

Good forum about education !! in mba field Accounting subject is vary necessary .i spread info about accounting software or accounting !!!Much of the time, execution (i.e. the establishment and design of the framework at the customer) could be a greater attention than the genuine programming picked when it descends to the aggregate cost of proprietorship for the business. Most midmarket and bigger provisions are sold only through resellers, designers and consultants.[citation needed] Those associations for the most part pass on a permit charge to the programming seller and afterward charge the customer for establishment, customization and backing administrations. Customers can ordinarily rely on paying approximately 50-200% of the cost of the programming in usage and counseling expenses.

Much of the time, execution (i.e. the establishment and design of the framework at the customer) could be a greater attention than the genuine programming picked when it descends to the aggregate cost of proprietorship for the business. Most midmarket and bigger provisions are sold only through resellers, designers and consultants.[citation needed] Those associations for the most part pass on a permit charge to the programming seller and afterward charge the customer for establishment, customization and backing administrations. Customers can ordinarily rely on paying approximately 50-200% of the cost of the programming in usage and counseling expenses.

Choose any subject which you feel related to your previous experience or in which you find yourself suitable.

(11-27-2012, 12:42 PM)amanalice Wrote: A bit background.

hello frd,
check out MSMBAinUSA this site you will get all the information..