Top ten MBA colleges in India
I am studying for BBA. I would like to know which are the Top Ten MBA Institutes in India. Please help me

LIST OF TOP TEN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES IN INDIA

1. IIM, Ahmedabad
2. IIM, Lucknow
3. IIM, Bangalore
4. IIM, Calcutta
5. Management Development Institute (MDI)
6. Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
7. XLRI – Jamshedpur
8. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
9. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
10. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar

List of Colleges in India[/url], state wise colleges India, Arts & Science Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Management Colleges, Medical Colleges, Law & Legal Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges, Teacher Training Colleges, Catering Colleges, Diploma & Certifications Colleges, University Colleges, Women's Education Colleges, Distance Education Colleges, IIT Colleges, IIM Colleges, IIIT Colleges, NIT colleges.

Hey now any one please help me? I have completed my +2 level from Nepal, HSCB board and I have applied UK for ACCA course. My document is in UK embassy in India and it has been there since 7 month. Now I have changed my mind and I want to join CA course in India. So suggest me top CA college in India?

Law & Legal Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges, Teacher Training Colleges, Catering Colleges, Diploma & Certifications Colleges, University Colleges, Women's Education Colleges, Distance Education Colleges, IIT Colleges, IIM Colleges, IIIT Colleges, NIT colleges.

Big thanks for this list Wink

basheer Wrote:I am studying for BBA. I would like to know which are the Top Ten MBA Institutes in India. Please help me
To Persue Admission in Top MBA Colleges in India is Not Very easy
If you are looking for a glowing, satisfactory and rewarding occupation then Master in Business Administration (MBA) is the right preference to pick. A lot of esteemed MBA colleges in India come up with several suitable business programs for their college student to do every year. The following is the list of best colleges which will offer excellent education:

* Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad

* Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

* Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad

* Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi

* S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai

* Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune

* International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi

* Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad

* Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi

* Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahemdabad

* WLC College, Chandigarh

Top MBA Colleges in India provide creative courses similar to Web designing, media, fashion illustration besides programs in business economics such as Advertising and marketing courses, Programs in Finance, Marketing as well as HR.

Choosing the best university in specifically marketing programs, Courses in Finance etc. is not the only tedious part, but the most crucial job occurs, when the student has to take entry assessments to grab his/her seat in the high most MBA colleges. All colleges have their very own entrance tests having respect for their specifications. There exists a written test for a student which can be followed by a group discussion and then finally an interview. By clearing all of them and secures the placement in his/her dream school for the most auspicious degree of his occupation. But having admission in top MBA colleges India is not easy.

So, here are a few essential tricks for students finding your way through MBA entrance:

* Learners can certainly increase your reading through speed, language and understanding strength by simply reading newspapers every day

* Students could improve your speed for mind calculations simply by solving numerical calculations in your mind and without having the use of calculator.

* Students can enhance your responding speed and accumulating of self confidence by taking Mock test papers

* Students can join learning centers for MBA preparation that assists in maintaining your continuous contact using the syllabus and studies

* Students should prepare yourself a time table to offer equivalent value to all the sections and usually do not overburden themselves

* Tension need to be given on areas where the scholar is lacking at the rear of

Therefore, college students must keep in mind these points whenever they really want to take admission in top Master in Business Management colleges in India.

basheer Wrote:I am studying for BBA. I would like to know which are the Top Ten MBA Institutes in India. Please help me

Instead of just focusing on Top 10 colleges you need to understand your long term goals first. I understand that reputation of the college matters a lot but if you clearly know which career you want to pursue post-MBA then you would find it much easier to come up with a relevant list of MBA colleges.

At TargetAdmission we have created a list of top MBA in India based on their ranking by various magazines. You could find the list good to short list the institutes.

-Paresh

Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad
Address : Vastrapur Ahmedabad 380 015
Phone : 9179 2630 7241
Fax : 91 79 26306896

Indian Institute Of Management Bangalore

Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Address : Mehrauli Road Sukhrali, Gurgaon – 122001
Phone : +91 124 2349831-36, 5013050-59
Fax : +91 124 2341189

Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta
Address : Diamond Harbour Road Joka Kolkata (Calcutta) 700104 West Bengal
Phone : +91-33-2282-4598
Fax : +91-33-2282-1498

Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
Phone : (0562) - 2852135, 2852045, 2852373, 2852374, 2521584

Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade, Delhi
Address : IIFT Bhawan B-21, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi
Phone : +91-11-26965124 +91-11-26965051
Fax : +91-1126853956
Email : iift@iift.ac.in

National Institute Of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
Address : N I T I E, Vihar Lake, Mumbai - 400087
Phone : 91-22-28573371
Fax : 91-22-28573251
Email : admissions@nitie.edu

Institute Of Rural Management, Anand
Address : Post Box No. 60, Anand - 388 001 Gujarat; India
Phone : 0091- 2692 - 260391 / 263260 / 261502
Fax : 0091 - 2692 - 260188

S.P.Jain Institute Of Management & Research ,Mumbai
Address : Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road Andheri West Mumbai - 400 058, India
Phone : +91-22-2623 7454 / 0396 / 2401
Fax : +91-22-26237042
Email : spjicom@spjimr.ernet.in

Xavier Institute Of Management, Bhubaneswar
Address : Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar - 751 013, India
Phone : 91.674.2300007 Fax : 91.674.2300995

I would like to also introduce IABM, Pune. Where i am studying. Its a nice Institute.
check this link also: http://www.iabmindia.org/index2.html

Sikkim Manipal University is a top class institute for MBA in India. I have also done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University distance program. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://www.smude.edu.in

dr.jennifer Wrote:
To Persue Admission in Top MBA Colleges in India is Not Very easy
If you are looking for a glowing, satisfactory and rewarding occupation then Master in Business Administration (MBA) is the right preference to pick. A lot of esteemed MBA colleges in India come up with several suitable business programs for their college student to do every year. The following is the list of best colleges which will offer excellent education:

* Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad

* Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

* Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad

* Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi

* S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai

* Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune

* International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi

* Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad

* Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi

* Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahemdabad

* WLC College, Chandigarh

Top MBA Colleges in India provide creative courses similar to Web designing, media, fashion illustration besides programs in business economics such as Advertising and marketing courses, Programs in Finance, Marketing as well as HR.

Choosing the best university in specifically marketing programs, Courses in Finance etc. is not the only tedious part, but the most crucial job occurs, when the student has to take entry assessments to grab his/her seat in the high most MBA colleges. All colleges have their very own entrance tests having respect for their specifications. There exists a written test for a student which can be followed by a group discussion and then finally an interview. By clearing all of them and secures the placement in his/her dream school for the most auspicious degree of his occupation. But having admission in top MBA colleges India is not easy.

So, here are a few essential tricks for students finding your way through MBA entrance:

* Learners can certainly increase your reading through speed, language and understanding strength by simply reading newspapers every day

* Students could improve your speed for mind calculations simply by solving numerical calculations in your mind and without having the use of calculator.

* Students can enhance your responding speed and accumulating of self confidence by taking Mock test papers

* Students can join learning centers for MBA preparation that assists in maintaining your continuous contact using the syllabus and studies

* Students should prepare yourself a time table to offer equivalent value to all the sections and usually do not overburden themselves

* Tension need to be given on areas where the scholar is lacking at the rear of

Therefore, college students must keep in mind these points whenever they really want to take admission in top Master in Business Management colleges in India.
"@ dr.jennifer Here are some best colleges of India
Fore School of Management, New Delhi 51 Integrated Academy of Management & Tech., Ghaziabad.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi 52 ICFAI Business School, Kolkata.
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad 53 RIMS Institute of Management Studies, Rourkela.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore 54 College of Mgmt Studies, Gitam, Visakhapatnam.
Indian Institute of management, Calcuta 55 MATS School of Business, Bangalore.
Apart from these I would also like to introduce Sikkim Manipal University, If you have any queries related to your MBA then you can speak to their counselor by registering for free at http://bit.ly/smude"

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical” plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests

(04-01-2010, 11:44 PM)grgondral Wrote: List of Colleges in India[/url], state wise colleges India, Arts & Science Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Management Colleges, Medical Colleges, Law & Legal Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges, Teacher Training Colleges, Catering Colleges, Diploma & Certifications Colleges, University Colleges, Women's Education Colleges, Distance Education Colleges, IIT Colleges, IIM Colleges, IIIT Colleges, NIT colleges.

Here a best service to proof your self in studying MBA. Chandigarh wll help you most. View the website to contact.

hi,
i have gt 65%tile in cat.am i able to make in top 50 mba colleges and would u please provide me the list of the same.

thanks n regards,
nidhi.

1 Gulzar Group of Institutes Khanna (Punjab)
2 Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
3 International Management Institute (New Delhi)
4 Management Development Institute (Gurgaon)
5 Andhra University

But Gulzar Group of Institutes Khanna (Punjab) is the best college. I am also studying in this Institutes.I prefer you to get admission in this college because it has highly qualified staff and Institutes environment is very good for study.So i suggests you to get this Institutes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue What are some of the best colleges in India, apart from IIMs, offering an MBA/PGDM? Cyriac Kurian 2 2,773 02-17-2021, 06:08 AM
Last Post: tbogqus
  From where can I get the information on reputed nursing colleges in India? sangieta 4 6,557 08-31-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: sunilkurup
  Ayurveda courses colleges kerala india jinumm 1 4,666 10-19-2018, 10:25 AM
Last Post: subhash.p
  Best MBBS Colleges in India ntse.10 2 3,036 08-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Last Post: nupur343
  Top Colleges in India sahasunil02 11 8,389 07-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Last Post: dipikajit
  Best colleges offering BSc MLT course in India luttu 4 16,814 09-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Last Post: lathakumar
  Top veterinary colleges in India prad4103 0 3,767 06-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Post: prad4103
  Colleges that can be applied to with DMIMS All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test 2012 Harsha P 1 5,483 03-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Best Pharmacy colleges in India offering Pharmacy related courses after +2 rms 1 5,257 08-11-2011, 12:47 PM
  Top MSW colleges in India Mollymma 1 6,737 06-30-2011, 03:52 PM