Which is the best MBA online University?
I want to do MBA so please suggest me which is the best online university for MBA.

oh! Distance MBA in india is getting more popular, well you can go with IGNOU, LPU, Symbiosis and SMU are the best online university for MBA in india.

Best Online University For MBA

1. University of North Dakota
2. University of South Dakota
3. East Carolina University

Hii,
i have complete the graduation and I want to do MBA please suggest me which is the best MBA online university .
................................................................................................

(10-30-2012, 02:51 PM)preetisoft2 Wrote: I want to do MBA so please suggest me which is the best online university for MBA.

There are lot of universities & colleges in india where you can do MBA but I suggest to you must apply for regular MBA because online study is not good according to me..You can Visit some best engineering colleges in india who provide MBA but regular with low fee structure...:

IGNOU
Amity University
Gulzar Group of Institutes (Engineering College)
Symbiosis
Lovely Professional University

I prefer to you should do regular MBA rather then online...

(02-19-2013, 03:22 PM)safiajen0055 Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 02:51 PM)preetisoft2 Wrote: I want to do MBA so please suggest me which is the best online university for MBA.

There are lot of universities & colleges in india where you can do MBA but I suggest to you must apply for regular MBA because online study is not good according to me..You can Visit some best engineering colleges in india who provide MBA but regular with low fee structure...:

IGNOU
Amity University
Gulzar Group of Institutes (Engineering College)
Symbiosis
Lovely Professional University

I prefer to you should do regular MBA rather then online...

There are lots of universities in India, but check before taking admission in any universities, is it recognized by UGC or not. You can check it on RecognizedUniversities.in

Admissions open for MBA at Manchester international College, UK.Its a dual MBA program.for more details visit Institute of International Education (iie-india).

(01-20-2013, 03:14 PM)johnson 121 Wrote: Hii,
i have complete the graduation and I want to do MBA please suggest me which is the best MBA online university .
................................................................................................
Check out Lovely Professional University
You get value for Education as well as money
The Certificate is valid in India and Abroad too

Lovely is a Private University. better to join some Central/ State Universities. Else you will face recognition problems, especially while applying for Governement/ Public Sector/ Bank Jobs

Lovely professional university could be a good option.

hi
i have completed engineering and i want to do an mba ....so please suggest me some top colleges

I would recommend you to check NIBM Global which is a premier online MBA institute that has Online MBA and Courses in Correspondence .It is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Syllabus of NIBM meets international standards. It is approved and accredited by IAO and All India Management Association (AIMA) respectively. Some of the courses offered are Online Diploma in Business Administration [DBA], Online Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration , 1yr executive MBA for professionals,2 yr online MBA also. Syllabus of NIBM online executive MBA meets international standards. They have online MBA programs affiliated with Bharathiar university (one of the oldest universities in India) which is AICTE, UGC, DEC approved. Syllabus of NIBM meets international standards. For further visit NIBMGLOBAL

My Suggesition - Sikkim Manipal University ( SMU )

best universities according to me for MBA are university of north Carolina, Florida technical university, Thunderbird school of global management etc. these are the one of the best universities for MBA.

SIVA SIVANI group of institutions now bring an opportunity for students and Executives to get recognized qualifications from UK, USA, UAE (Dubai, Sharjah) & Australia.
Programs Offered
International Programs Offered:

1.Single subject for corporates
2.Undergraduate programs (BA,BBA,BSC)
In Business Management
In Business Studies
In Retail Management
In Commercial Management
In Accounting and Finance
3.PG Certificates & Diplomas
4.Masters - MBA/Msc/MS
Course Delivery :