UGC is selling NET certificates ?
Hello friends
I am a MA History holder and my dream is to become a lecturer. I wrote the UGC NET examination in June 2012.I did enough preparations before writing the exam. When the results came I got failed. Its no surprise, quite natural. I started preparations for NET December 2012. I checked the result sheet and found no others in my center got passed. In all Kerala basis only 10 students passed in UGC NET History paper. Some state results are worse than these. . Only 3 from Karnataka and 5 from Tamilnadu 5 from Bengal and 3 from Gujarat passed in UGC NET History. That also may happen If the exam is difficult. But 5009 students passed from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (exam centre no:17) alone. From Allahabad University 4443 candidates passed in the exam.

UGC is using another question paper there ? or sold the degrees to that Universities? In no way we can justify the pass percentage difference. I decided not to write the exam in December. What is the reason in having long preparations and sleepless nights, if the UGC Babus are selling the Certificates ?

i am not fully agree.but something happening in these examination center.

ugc-net 2012 not giving a proper ways of reservation of students. u go through JRF cut of mark of GEN AND OBC category in subject of oriya and other regional subject. OBC cut of mark is higher than GEN categoary. how can it is possible?

i am not fully agree.but something happening in these examination center.

ugc net 2012 not giving a proper ways of reservation of students. u go through JR F cut of mark of GEN AND OB C category in subject of Oriya and other regional subject. OB C cut of mark is higher than GEN category. how can it is possible?

Hi... It is not something happening. They sold the question papers at these centres. I lost the confidence, If the apex body is running on bribe, whom can we rely ?

what about other subject results ? anybody else have same complaints ?

all the confusions were possible in ugc net india