Is separate application form need to apply to different colleges in France to do MTec
I want to do MTech. in France. Should I apply separately to each college according to my preferences?

According to Campus France system, it ensures that students have the possibility of making multiple admission requests through a single application and can rank their preference (as 1st, 2nd, 3rd Chance and so on) thereby facilitating the administrative process for admissions. The system brings together various premier institutes in France on the same platfom too. All students who have applied for admissions in France will be guided by the local campus France offices or through virtual counselling which forms part of their online application package.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When to apply for MFA in France laji 1 3,625 09-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Is it better to do a course on French form India before going to France? Ben Paul 1 3,523 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Last Post: luttu
  When is the time frame to apply for Master to be done in France? Vahi vaj 1 3,499 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Last Post: luttu
  Single window to apply to different colleges in France Yashasvi Sree 1 3,338 09-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Last Post: nbm