JEE Advanced exam, eligibility
What is the minimum eligibility to appear for IIT JEE Advanced examination ?

There is no direct entry to IIT JEE advanced examination. Firstly you have to write JEE Main examination. Only 1,50,000 of the top rankers in JEE(Main), which includes students from all categories( GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will be eligible to appear in JEE(Advanced).

So the minimum eligibility remains the same, only the test structure is changed

There is no direct entry to IIT JEE advanced exam. At first you need to appear for IIT JEE main exam, Only 1,50,000 of the top rankers in JEE(Main) will be selected to appear for IIT JEE advanced examination

Can anyone tell me that what marks required to seat in IIT JEE entrance examination of year 2014? Please reply me immediately.

Your marks will be first normalized. This means that new marks will be calculated which will be based on your percentile rank within your Board. The equivalent marks of JEE (Main) percentile (All India) and JEE (Main) percentile (of that Board) will be taken into consideration based on your board percentile score.

This article gives some more information on selection to IIT JEE.

This site has very good solved papers/videos etc. You should go and check out.

Can anyone tell me 10th board exam required for the iit jee main 2015...becoz i m in 11th....

Hi guys, i am a blogger and an iitian from IITD.If you have any question regarding entrance feel free to mail me @ sharmaprafull3@gmail.com, my official blog is prafullph1130861.blogspot.com

Eligibility criteria for the students appearing for JEE advance 2015.
1) Top candidates will be declared qualified on the based on their scores in the paper Ist of JEE Main 2015.
2) All those candidates who attempted IIT JEE in 2013 or earlier are also not eligible to appear in JEE Advance 2015.
3) The candidate can attempt JEE Advance a maximum of two times, in consecutive years.
o know more about the Eligibility, Application process and mode of submission, Fees, Selection process, Exam pattern you can also visit online portals such as Mota Chashma or Time 4 Education.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IIT JEE Advanced Exam pattern of questions bijumk 2 14,757 03-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Last Post: narensharma