Job at Merchant Navy directly after +2/ degree
Came to hear that there are opportunities in Indian Navy after +2. Is it direct entry?

Direct entry to Merchant Navy is also possible - students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets and a student holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer. Direct entry Dec-Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself and the direct entry engineering cadets are preferred to do a Pre-sea course of 9 months duratior in Marine Engineering conducted by the MERI.

(08-24-2012, 10:48 AM)jamsheedp Wrote: Came to hear that there are opportunities in Indian Navy after +2. Is it direct entry?

i want a job in navy. i have cleared +2. nd now m student of b.tech. plz contact me for job if i am applicable.
my contact no. is- +91-8054036956

how i can join merchant navy directly ?i m pursuing b.tech n in 4th year with e.c branch .....i have done 12th with pcm
my contact no.9235547466

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualification needed to get job opportunity at Merchant Navy rms 1 5,565 08-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Last Post: nbm