TNTET preparation materials for child development and pedagogy and Tamil
Solved model papers for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test for the paper child development and pedagogy and Tamil. The series was published in Dinakaran newspaper and contains more than 750 solved questions for this paper. Very useful for preparing for KTET examination

Follow the link and download the materials

TNTET Child development and Pedagogy from Dinakaran daily

[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=medium]
(08-18-2012, 08:36 PM)bijumk Wrote: Solved model papers for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test for the paper child development and pedagogy and Tamil. The series was published in Dinakaran newspaper and contains more than 750 solved questions for this paper. Very useful for preparing for KTET examination

SIR, GOOD EVE, I WANT A TNTET MODEL Q AND A.
I AM M.COM. BED

sir i want tet matrial subject with child development and padelogy in tamilmediun

Sir
I am MA(Public Admn.) B.Ed (Eng. & Soc.Studies) I want to know the papers that I need to attempt with Tamil language and other options that I need to choose for TNTET exams. Request u to sent the study material and sample solves question papers. Thanks.

model papers for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test for the paper child development and pedagogy and Tamil. The series was published in Dinakaran newspaper and contains more than 750 solved questions for this paper. Very useful for preparing for KTET examination

[/quote]

[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved Question papers of CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Free Download Joshu2011 23 156,846 01-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Last Post: rakesh8853
  CTET Model Question Papers on Child Development and Pedagogy Joshu2011 11 30,886 09-16-2014, 04:35 PM
Last Post: abshkshrma
  Sample question papers of CTET Child development and Pedagogy Free download muneeshwar 5 14,634 12-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: monikagarima
  TNTET model papers for Tamil and English abhilash 0 10,300 08-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Last Post: abhilash