Chinese MBBS holders can Practice in India as doctor ?
Hello
My dream is to become a doctor. But my entrance results are unfortunately not enough to get in to merit seats, the management seats costs about 20-60 lakhs, that amount I cannot afford.

I met with an agency recruiting students for MBBS in China, where it costs so less, about 20% of the cost here. They says Chinese MBBS holders can practice in India as doctors. But I came to know that I need to pass another examination to practice in India as doctor. Please tell me the examination and its conductance.

Hello sony

The agency is trying to Cheat you.. Chinese MBBS holders cannot practice here directly with Chinese MBBS degree. They have to pass MCI Registration test for Indian residents with foreign medical degrees- The Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam, National Board of Examinations, India.

Some agencies may say the FMGE is very easy and you can pass it without any effort. Please dont get cheated on that word also. In fact it is a VERY VERY TOUGH examination and actual pass percentage below 5%. I know candidates who are going to Coaching Institutes for the past 3 years tried the exam each year but without success. Please think twice before going to MBBS in China or Russia.

what about philippines

what about philippines

you also need to pass the screening test

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best MBBS Colleges in India ntse.10 2 3,040 08-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Last Post: nupur343
  Best Chinese University for MBBS studies mon.jospeph 2 2,210 05-19-2018, 08:13 PM
Last Post: poseeker