How to get KTET Challan form
I am going to appear for KTET, and I urgently need the challan form of KTET for submitting the same in SBT Branch. The Bank persons say challan form is available online. Where can I get the challan form ? Please give details

VERY URGENT

(07-24-2012, 08:29 PM)bijumk2 Wrote: I am going to appear for KTET, and I urgently need the challan form of KTET for submitting the same in SBT Branch. The Bank persons say challan form is available online. Where can I get the challan form ? Please give details

I AM GOING TOappear KTET .urgently need chalan form

(07-24-2012, 08:29 PM)bijumk2 Wrote: I am going to appear for KTET, and I urgently need the challan form of KTET for submitting the same in SBT Branch. The Bank persons say challan form is available online. Where can I get the challan form ? Please give details

I am going to appear KTET urgentlyneed chaslan form

I am going to appear KTET urgently need chalan form

persons say challan form is available online. Where can I get the challan form ? Please give detail

(07-30-2012, 11:43 AM)Guest Wrote: VERY URGENT

endhaaaaadooooooooooooooooooo form kitttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaatheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(07-31-2012, 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote:

WHAT WILL DO IF ONE JOIND ON JUNE 4 in aided school fail in k tet?