Tamilnadu TET 2012 solved question paper
Solved question paper of Tamilnadu TET examination 2012.

Paper 1
Part I- Child development and Pedagogy
Part II -Tamil
PART III – LANGUAGE PAPER ENGLISH
PART IV MATHEMATICS
Part V – Environmental Studies

Solutions / Answers for TNTET 2012 examination for the paper Child development and Pedagogy is attached separately. All other paper answers are marked in the question paper itself

Attached Files
.pdf   TNTET 2012 Solved Question paper.PDF (Size: 238.64 KB / Downloads: 2,961)
.pdf   TNTET 2012 Child Development and Pedagogy Solutions.pdf (Size: 45.71 KB / Downloads: 2,286)

Paper II solved paper of Tamilnadu TET TNTET Teachers eligibility test for the papers of

CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY
Tamil
English
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE

Attached Files
.pdf   TNTET 2012 Solved Question paper 2.PDF (Size: 458.97 KB / Downloads: 2,223)

(07-23-2012, 07:41 PM)Devendranath Wrote: Paper II solved paper of Tamilnadu TET TNTET Teachers eligibility test for the papers of

Tamil
English
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE

(07-23-2012, 07:34 PM)Devendranath Wrote: Solved question paper of Tamilnadu TET examination 2012.

Paper 1
Part II -Tamil
PART IV MATHEMATICS

Solutions / Answers for TNTET 2012 examination for the paper Child development and Pedagogy is attached separately. All other paper answers are marked in the question paper itself

(07-23-2012, 07:34 PM)Devendranath Wrote: Solved question paper of Tamilnadu TET examination 2012.

Paper 1
Part II -Tamil
PART IV MATHEMATICS

Paper 1
Part II -Tamil
PART IV MATHEMATICS

(09-10-2012, 09:25 PM)selvaa.durai@yahoo.com Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 07:41 PM)Devendranath Wrote: Paper II solved paper of Tamilnadu TET TNTET Teachers eligibility test for the papers of

Tamil
English
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE