STUDY IN GERMANY
Hello Everyone,
I am Naveen from Kerala.I have completed my Plus Two with 85%.I would like to get some information about higher education in Germany.Please give ur suggestions....

GERMAN EDUCATION IS AS GOOD AS THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM.
Last year saw the last of Germany’s 16 states abolish tuition fees for undergraduate students at all public German universities. This means that now, both domestic and international undergraduate students at public universities in Germany are able to study in Germany for free, with just a small fee to cover administration and other costs per semester.
These low charges certainly help to make studying in Germany an attractive option for prospective students, with recent higher education data showing it to be the fourth most popular country for international students in the world (after the US, UK and Australia). German universities now also hold some of the lowest education costs in the world, based on countries providing internationally reputed higher education systems.
Undergraduate costs to study in Germany
Although you can study in Germany for free at public institutions as an undergraduate, there is a charge per semester for enrolment, confirmation and administration – usually between €150 and €250 (US$170-280) depending on the university. There may be an additional charge of around €100 for a “Semesterticket”, which covers public transport expenses for six months. If you exceed the standard period of study by more than four semesters, you may also face a long-term fee charge, which could be as much as €800 (US$920) per semester.
Master’s and postgraduate costs to study in Germany
Master’s degrees at German universities are usually free if they are classed as “consecutive” – i.e. following directly on from a related bachelor’s degree gained in Germany. Again, there is a small charge per semester for enrolment, confirmation and administration, plus a Semesterticket. However, a “non-consecutive” master’s degree, for those who have gained their bachelor’s degree elsewhere in the world, can cost more than €10,000 (US$11,450) per semester, and private German universities can charge up to €30,000 (US$34,300) per year for a master’s degree.
At PhD level, tuition is once again free at all universities in Germany – for the first six semesters at least. As at all levels of study, PhD students are also required to make a semester contribution of between €150 (US$170) and €200 (US$230) for administration and other costs.

Studying abroad is always a different experience and it also depends on the country you choose and course you select,Germany is the one of the most popular destination for international students in the world and it is an striking place for education and German university degrees are highly appreciated by companies worldwide.

Here are some of the reasons to study in Germany

1.Globally recognised degrees
2.Training programs taught in English
3.Great job opportunities
4.Residing in Germany after your studies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STUDY IN GERMANY naveenjayan 13 14,840 07-20-2022, 05:05 PM
Last Post: snowbuddy
  Study in Germany IndoEuropean 1 3,350 02-18-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: raytracy86
  Student visa procedure to study in Germany Meena Raghav 1 4,560 07-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Need to study German to do MS in Germany George P55 1 4,274 09-19-2012, 09:06 AM
Last Post: nbm