Entrance exam for BFT at NIFT
I am doing my +2. I wish to go for BFT (Bachelor of Fashion Technology) at NIFT. Is there entrance exam for getting admission? How is the pattern?

If you are applying for Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Fashion Design/ Leather Design/ Accessory Design/ Textile Design/Knitwear Design/Communication Design) you need to appear for General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT).

The General Ability Test will comprise of various sub-tests ie; Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical Ability and Business Domain Test. An important aspect of the test is the candidate's usage of colour and illustration.
Short listed candidates from the written entrance examination are required to undergo a Situation Test which is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate's skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials.

If you are planning to apply for Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) programme you will be administered with General Ability Test (GAT) and Managerial Ability Test (MAT) for the written entrance examination.
General Ability test will comprise of various sub tests include Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical Ability and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.

For more details you may visit www.niftindia.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NIFT M.Des. Entrance Test for admission Preethika 666 1 5,015 11-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: nbm