Can my relative (UK citizen ) sponsor my studies in UK
Hello

I would like to go to UK for my PG studies.. My aunt is working there as a Nurse, She is ready to sponsor me in UK. Can I get a visa on this arrangement, or do I need to submit another financial proof ?

Yes she can definitely sponsor your studies, no problem with that.. but you have to give some details about her source of Income, the relationship and family background between you two, and why she is willing to sponsor your studies and such stuff. Generally that part is an easy one.. and defenitely you can get your studies in UK. Provided the deal is a transparent one..

(08-31-2011, 05:23 PM)abhilash Wrote: Yes she can definitely sponsor your studies, no problem with that.. but you have to give some details about her source of Income, the relationship and family background between you two, and why she is willing to sponsor your studies and such stuff. Generally that part is an easy one.. and defenitely you can get your studies in UK. Provided the deal is a transparent one..

is there any possibility of getting job there in uk and also settlement
??

Uk government don't have any issue regarding, who is sponsoring your higher education and that too she is an UK citizen. Provide complete details and in transparent manner to the Uk govt. and hope your problem will be solved.