Kerala TET exam date
Hello

Please tell me when they are going to conduct Kerala TET Examination ? Is the notification for KLTET already out ? If so please tell me the website names where I can access the notification ?

Kerala TET K-TET Application can be submitted online at Pareekshabhavan Website

It is confirmed now that Kerala TET will be held in the month of august. Application submission will be in the month of July

Dates to remember for K-TET 2012:

Submission of Application (online): 18.7.2012 to 31.7.2012

Last date of receipt of application (hard copy by post): 04.08.2012 5 p.m.

Downloading Admit Card: 16.08.2012 onwards

Date of Examination: 25.8.2012

The examination for all the three categories will be held on August 25, 2012.

how we can apply 4 the exam

You can apply for KTET at http://210.212.239.92:8081/tet/

(06-04-2012, 09:43 PM)aarthym Wrote: Hello

Please tell me when they are going to conduct Kerala TET Examination ? Is the notification for KLTET already out ? If so please tell me the website names where I can access the notification ?

Rolleyes

As per the latest news in malayala maorama the exam dates are 25 aug 12 for KTET paper I, 28 aug 12 for KTET II and 01 sep 12 for KTET III

As per the latest news in malayala manorama the exam dates for KTET will be on 25Aug 12 for KTET I, 28 Aug 12 for KTET II and 01Sep12 for KTET III

i am a HSA in English. I hav been working in an aided school in a leave vacceny, since August 2006. i would like to know is it necessery for me attending the K-TET ,for im working in a leave vaccency

I would like to know if any HSA under leave vacceny has necessarily attend the K-TET exam

I would like to show my passion for your kind-heartedness for those individuals that absolutely need help with that niche. Your real dedication to passing the solution all around appears to be particularly informative and has really encouraged somebody just like me to achieve their dreams. Your new invaluable tutorial means a great deal a person like me and even further to my colleagues. With thanks; from each one of us.
Click Here

Every word in this piece of work is very clear and your passion for this topic shines. Please continue your work in this area and I hope to see more from you in the future.
puma pas cher
puma pas cher