IIT JEE Complete study material free download
(05-13-2012, 11:34 PM)sangieta Wrote: Free study material for IIT JEE contains a lot of practice examinations, solutions and hints to all practice examinations and Important point to be noted in each and every chapter. Available for Download.

Download the Study material for IIT JEE

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
DO YOU HAVE MATHS AND CHEMISTRY MATERIAL

(01-10-2014, 06:13 PM)Maya N Wrote: I recently took a mock test for JEE Main which has the exact procedure of online JEE main. The students can go to the website register online select a test center. Then they issue the admit card and you go to the test center to give the exam on their computer system. The exam is conducted online at the same centers as JEE Main online exam. The name of the exam is The website also has a new free mock test every week which is online you can try that I think it is good practice for online exam.

Thanks for your suggestion to give me a description about the mock test. And free study material on avilable online which are helpful to crack the targate.

Thanks for suggestion for mock and online test for JEE.And also provide the study material to crack the examination.

(04-04-2014, 02:40 PM)Mohammedshafi Wrote: please send me keam chapterwise questions with detailed solution

You have search the good portal for download the study material for JEE examination.Now a days Number of website are avilable.

Try getting the video lectures of reputed institutes like Motion/Resonance/Bansal. Some don't come out with the videos for obvious reasons. Some have tied up with companies to provide videos like HCL/Motion. Try it out. Even though they are a bit on the expensive side, its a hell lot Cheaper than Kota!! plus they also have Solution videos and AITS and stuff.

I have tried HCL product 'My IIT TUTOR'- It is a fantastic product as practise papers, videos lectures by 'Kota Experts', Online Test Series makes it an awesome experience to use it.
MIT help me to cleared IIT exam. Now, waiting to Join IIT.....

Thanks for sharing the important notes for IIT Jee Main.

Students who are really very busy preparing for their IIT-JEE entrance exams must be going through a mental dilemma that which study materials should they prefer. But to solve their problems, lots of online web stores have come up which have bring in an enormous collection of IIT JEE study material and IIT Question bank.

They can now simply log in on Disha Publication online web stores to search for the latest study material which has been updated with latest syllabus for this entrance exam. They can find several books on Physics, mathematics, chemistry and all course related study materials there in the new release section. They can get these study materials at good discounts and easy shipping options at their doorstep.

What can i give jee exam in hindi.

Please send it to me on my fb account

If you wants to see a child who being successful by you then please send it to tusharprojects123@gmail.com

Hi friends a popular website of education which provides many exam idea for preparation like IIT JEE Syllabus u can search here.
Thanks

Hi friends a popular website of education which provides many exam idea for preparation like IIT JEE Syllabus u can search here.
Thanks

(05-13-2012, 11:34 PM)sangieta Wrote: Free study material for IIT JEE contains a lot of practice examinations, solutions and hints to all practice examinations and Important point to be noted in each and every chapter. Available for Download.

Download the Study material for IIT JEE 

please send it to me. that link is not workin

(11-29-2012, 08:13 PM)shakti711 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 09:26 AM)Guest Wrote: please send it to my profile/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free IIT JEE High quality study material download links: JEE_GANG 3 169,765 04-08-2020, 09:25 PM
Last Post: collegeupdates
  IIT JEE Physics free study material download Physics abhilash 6 54,437 09-14-2019, 02:44 PM
Last Post: pratimamishra217
  IIT JEE Inorganic Chemistry free study material and abhilash 8 42,448 10-25-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Pikun Lenka
Question Free Study Material for JEE Advanced manishdash12 5 29,829 02-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: georgek
  Free physics study material for IIT-JEE Angular Momentum abhilash 2 14,204 12-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Guest
  IIT JEE Maths study material improper integrals free download abhilash 1 10,574 05-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: shabeer
  IIT JEE Physics Free study material and solved model questions on Wave equation abhilash 2 11,098 05-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: shabeer
  IIT JEE solved model questions and free study material on modern physics abhilash 1 8,474 05-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post: shijiks
  IIT JEE Free study material Geometry abhilash 1 7,691 05-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Last Post: kuttihm