IPRS Application form details
I am opting to go to Australia to do Phd. For that I want to apply for IPRS (International Postgraduate Research Scholarship). For where can I get the application form?

NEW SOUTH WALES: Charles Sturt University, Macquarie University, Southern Cross University of New England, University of New South Wales, University of Newcastle, University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney, University of Western Sydney, University of Wollongong.
VICTORIA: Deakin University, La Trobe University, Monash University, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Swinburne University of Technology, University of Ballarat, University of Melbourne, Victoria University of Technology.
QUEENSLAND: Bond University, Griffith University, James Cook University of North Queensland, Queensland University of Technology, University of Central Queensland, University of Queensland, University of Southern Queensland.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA: Curtin University of Technology, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, University of Western Australia.
SOUTH AUSTRALIA: Flinders University, University of Adelaide, University of South Australia
TASMANIA: Australian Maritime College, University of Tasmania. NOTHERN TERRITORY: Northern Territory University
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY: Australian National University, University of Canberra.
OTHER: Australian Catholic University.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IPRS to study in Australia Dingori CS 1 3,699 04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Last Post: admin
  Restriction to apply for IPRS Surendra Babu 999 1 3,471 04-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: admin
  Application details for Doctoral Research Fellowship at Canada umma 0 3,587 08-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Last Post: umma