Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR for Mass Communication
Rolleyes 
Confused about Colleges in Delhi/NCR for Best Mass Communication Courses ..EB users suggest me some best colleges

If you are searching best Mass communication college in Indore then www.vitualvoyageworld.com is the best one.Apart from this it also provide Fashion designing ,Interior designing,Hotel and Retail management Courses.

(03-02-2012, 04:12 PM)dscmasscomm Wrote: Confused about Colleges in Delhi/NCR for Best Mass Communication Courses ..EB users suggest me some best colleges

You may enroll in NBA College of Mass Communication for it's superior hand-on experience with Jain News channel under the college campus. In my view for any technical education it's essential that you've live experience as far as possible and as above mentioned college has already a running studio of Jain News Channel, it makes it more preferable than any other college which lacks of such facilities. To know more about other benefits this college offers, you may refer to it's website link: http://www.nba.edu.in/

I recommend you do from Delhi University.
The more option is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprash University.

There are many university in NCR, LIKE (AMITY, SHIVNADAR & Sharda), But according to me I Preferred Sharda, according to high environment, best faculty And knowledgeable student wise.

At 
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
AJK MCRC, Jamia
Sardar Patel College of Communication and Management

these are some colleges that you can get admission