Master is mathematics after B.tech
I have done my B.tech in Information Technology with the first class grade from IP University, delhi. I am confused regarding my career and need help. I will obliged if you anwser my following queries.

1). Does Msc(tech) is equivalent to M.tech?
2.) Does doing Msc after B.tech is an good option?
3.) I am intersted to pursue my career in Mathematics . But there are very less number of institutes which offer M.tech in Mathematics. Also i do not have gate score and also dont want to waste my year in giving gate exam. Actually i have passed out my B.tech in 2010 and then got admission in university college london ,pursuing Msc Machine leraning from there, but i have to leave the course in between and have to come back to india due to my family problems. so i dont want to waste my time in gate exam and want to start my master as soon as possibel.
4) Also as i want to be professor in future, so suppose if i have the qualification like B.tech, Msc, phd. will my degrees will get blocked as i have done Msc after B.tech, as per new aicte norms one has to be M.tech after B.tech not Msc.
5) jaypee noida is providing 3 year degree course in Msc/M.tech in Mathematics. But they will provide 2 degrees Msc and M.tech. I am intersted to do this course but afraid of Msc degree , as i want to be prof , Does getting M.tech degree along with Msc will effect me to work as prof in future? will my degrees will get blocked?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  master in psychology counselling for b-Tech graduates achoos1313 1 3,659 04-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Last Post: SwetaChauhan
  Industrial Mathematics/ Mathematics - Karunya University, belavarasan 0 3,365 05-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Last Post: belavarasan