Please Suggest me for my quiries
Rolleyes 
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am SRIHARI from Hyderabad. Am working as a Network Engineer in Private Sector.
I have two quiries from last four years. That is

1 ---> I am Passed out S.S.C in 2004 March in Board of AP, After that in 2012 Year am writing Intermediate Exams ( My Subjects is :Maths, Physics, Computers) in one sitting Board of APOSS. Recently (July2011) am Complted Ethical Hacking Certification (CEH) . I am interesting to join Investigation,R&D Departments . So Please suggest me how can i proceed remaining Education in Distance mode and how can get that field job.

2----> For above requirement my friend told me that first you should pass
BTech ComputerScience. For this one will you please suggest me which Universities are offering B.Tech in distance mode ( AndhraPradesh or Near by AP) and Fee structure.

I hope you are replying me as soonly.

Regards,
SRIHARIRAJU,
Mobile:8096677904,
Hyderabar, AP,
INDIA.

you may search best Universities of B.Tec for distance learning from Google and by doing this you may get various options of colleges and universities and once you'll find one of the best university according to your preference you must join it.

So why not you do in B-tech in distance learning, this course will give good benefit to you.

There are many universities which are offering best B.Tech education like Glocal University, Dr B R Ambedkar College of Law, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Shivaji University and many others.

There are many universities which are offering best B.Tech education like Glocal University, Dr B R Ambedkar College of Law, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Shivaji University and many others.