Kerala TET (K-TET) model question paper solved- Must Download
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Examination KTET is going to happen for the first time, everybody is in search of preparation materials and solved model question papers. I am attaching some model papers to prepare for K-TET.

The papers are actually from Tamilnadu TET examination, which was over very recently. Only thing to remember with this question papers is the tamil version of questions are also there in the question paper, neglect it and go forward with the English Translation of the questions.

KTET and TNTET Syllabus and Papers are almost the same, except the paper Tamil is there in the exam.

So better something than nothing. Download it K-TET candidates and prepare well . I am sure you people are going to benefit much from these question papers. All questions are completely solved, and answers are marked in the question paper itself.

!!! SAY THANKS !!!

Attached Files
.pdf   TNTET 2012 Solved Question paper1.PDF (Size: 287.75 KB / Downloads: 2,189)
.pdf   TNTET 2012 Child Development and Pedagogy Solutions for paper 1.pdf (Size: 45.71 KB / Downloads: 1,694)
.pdf   TNTET 2012 Solved Question paper 2.PDF (Size: 546.61 KB / Downloads: 1,838)

Also try the solved question papers of CTET examination- visit the following threads

CTET solved question paper I - For primary section

CTET solved question paper II - For High School section

Some model question papers for TET examinations

Thank you very much for these ktet solved papers. very much useful material.

Also see http://www.educationobserver.com/forum/s...?tid=11727 for KTET Model paper

THanks a lot.

thanks for your support

(07-23-2012, 08:15 PM)jaliya Wrote: Thank you very much for these ktet solved papers. very much useful material. many thanks again

(07-23-2012, 08:56 PM)jaliya Wrote: Thank you very much for these ktet solved papers. very much useful material. many thanks again

(07-23-2012, 07:54 PM)Devendranath Wrote: Kerala Teachers Eligibility Examination KTET is going to happen for the first time, everybody is in search of preparation materials and solved model question papers. I am attaching some model papers to prepare for K-TET.

The papers are actually from Tamilnadu TET examination, which was over very recently. Only thing to remember with this question papers is the tamil version of questions are also there in the question paper, neglect it and go forward with the English Translation of the questions.

KTET and TNTET Syllabus and Papers are almost the same, except the paper Tamil is there in the exam.

So better something than nothing. Download it K-TET candidates and prepare well . I am sure you people are going to benefit much from these question papers. All questions are completely solved, and answers are marked in the question paper itself.

!!! SAY THANKS !!!

please send ktet model question paper

RESPECTED SIR,

PLEASE SEND KTET MODEL QUESTION PAPER2012

Thank a lot my friend.... I hope it will help us.... thanks...

pleace send the model question papper KTET

(07-26-2012, 08:59 PM)vinutrkh@yahoo.com Wrote: RESPECTED SIR,

PLEASE SEND KTET MODEL QUESTION PAPER2012

(07-27-2012, 03:29 PM)Guest Wrote: pleace send the model question papper KTET

(07-23-2012, 08:15 PM)jaliya Wrote: Thank you very much for these ktet solved papers. very much useful material. many thanks again

Sir May ikindly request u to please send KTET 2011 Question papers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SSC Graduate level exam model question papers fully solved. Download here abhilash 28 191,386 05-17-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: usb
  Kerala LSS exam model question papers download muneeshwar 2 38,115 03-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Jessy Shibly