HAAD Exam Nursing model question papers
Download some free model question papers for the HAAD examination for nurses. The HAAD examination for nurses is conducted to recruit registered nurses in the Emirate of Abudhabi. The online examination consists 150 computer based questions which has to be answered in 3 hours.

Download the attached question papers to get an idea about the questions asked in HAAD examinations

Attached Files
.pdf   HAAD Exam Abu Dhabi for Nurses-Sample questions.pdf (Size: 38.84 KB / Downloads: 1,964)
.pdf   HAAD Exam Nurising model question paper 1.pdf (Size: 89.04 KB / Downloads: 924)
.pdf   HAAD Exam Practice questions for nurses.pdf (Size: 71.57 KB / Downloads: 829)
.pdf   HAAD Nursing model question collection.pdf (Size: 85.92 KB / Downloads: 862)

Thankyou for the haad question paper collection

Thank you for HAAD papers. Any previous original question papers available ?

(10-28-2015, 01:03 AM)nurse Wrote: Download some free model question papers for the HAAD examination for nurses. The HAAD examination for nurses is conducted to recruit registered nurses in the Emirate of Abudhabi. The online examination consists 150 computer based questions which has to be answered in 3 hours.

Download the attached question papers to get an idea about the questions asked in HAAD examinations

plz help me to study more haad questions.my first exam attempt was failed and i am very dpressed .next i try to attend exam at abudhabi plz help me to pass exam.

plz give more questions for appearing haad exam.my first attempt was failed .and am so depressed....next i try to attend  exam in abudhabi.so plz help me to study....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAAD Nurses exam online mock test sophia.renu 1 4,908 02-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ptashukoor