Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Physics Question Paper March 2026
#1
Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Physics Question Paper March 2026 includes terms like classical mechanics, thermodynamics, wave theory, and properties of matter.

Part I (15 Marks): 15 compulsory multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Eg:A particle is moving with a constant velocity along a straight line parallel to positive x-axis. The magnitude of its angular momentum with respect to origin is :
(a) decreasing with x (b) zero
© remaining constant (d) increasing with x

Part II (14 Marks): 7 short-answer questions out of 10 options (2 marks each).
Eg: Write down the factors affecting velocity of sound in a gas.

Part III (21 Marks): 7 brief-answer questions out of 10 options (3 marks each).
Eg: Draw one PV diagram each for (i) isothermal process, (ii) isobaric process and (iii) isochoric process.

Part IV (20 Marks): 4 long-answer essay questions utilizing an "either/or" internal choice format (5 marks each).
Eg: Derive the expression for the terminal velocity of a sphere moving in a high-viscous fluid using Stokes force.

Click below for the detailed question paper:  


.pdf   Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Physics Question Paper March 2026.pdf (Size: 93.45 KB / Downloads: 49)
Reply



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maths question paper & answer key of Tamilnadu 10th First Quarterly exam 2026 abisharmy 0 3,725 09-05-2026, 11:32 AM
Last Post: abisharmy
  English question paper & answer key of Tamilnadu 10th First Quarterly exam 2026 abisharmy 0 1,424 09-04-2026, 06:23 PM
Last Post: abisharmy
  Tamil question paper & answer key of Tamilnadu 10th First Quarterly examination 2026 abisharmy 0 1,347 09-04-2026, 06:16 PM
Last Post: abisharmy
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Zoology Question Paper March 2026 kalyanasundari 0 507 08-13-2026, 01:17 PM
Last Post: kalyanasundari
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Statistics Question Paper March 2026 kalyanasundari 0 357 08-13-2026, 01:11 PM
Last Post: kalyanasundari
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Political Science Question Paper March 2026 kalyanasundari 0 344 08-13-2026, 12:21 PM
Last Post: kalyanasundari
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Maths Question Paper March 2026 chintuss 0 343 08-13-2026, 12:01 PM
Last Post: chintuss
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Home Science Question Paper March 2026 chintuss 0 327 08-13-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: chintuss
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III History Question Paper March 2026 chintuss 0 335 08-13-2026, 11:37 AM
Last Post: chintuss
  Tamilnadu HSE I Year Part III Geography Question Paper March 2026 chintuss 0 314 08-13-2026, 11:31 AM
Last Post: chintuss



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Melroy van den Berg.
Disclaimer | About Us