Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetha invites applications for Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE) that leads to admission for 4 year B.Tech. Degree Programmes 2018 offered by Amrita in its three campuses namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore.It is conducted in two separate modes, namely Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P) mode.
Age: Applicants whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after 1st July, 1997.
Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
Apply online at http://aeee.amrita.edu/AMRITA2018/Registration/CandLogin.aspx
Printed OMR application forms can be obtained in person by paying application fee Rs. 1000/-:
- From the list of sale outlets (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank)
- From the counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Printed OMR application forms can also be obtained by post from the Admissions Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore with a written request giving complete communication address, phone number and Email ID along with a Demand Draft as mentioned above.
When a Demand Draft is used, candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “B.Tech. Application 2018,” his / her “Name” and “Mobile Number.”
Important Dates for AEEE 2018
- Commencement of Online Registration: 01-12-2017
- Issue of OMR Application: 01-12-2017
- Last date for Online Registration: 31-03-2018
- Last date for receiving OMR Application: 31-03-2018
- Computer Based Test (CBT): 19-04-2018 to 22-04-2018
- Pen and Paper (P&P) Test: 28-04-2018
- Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results: 05-05-2018
For details visit here https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech-2018/