Scholarship Scheme for CBSE & AISSCE XII Passed Students

The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education , Government of India has introduced a scholarship scheme from the year 2008 titled Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students” with the objective to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families to meet day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.

The scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of the results of All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE), (Class XII) 2009.

The total number of scholarships will be divided amongst the State Boards based on the State’s population in the age group of 18-25 years, after segregating share of CBSE and ICSE on the basis of number of students passing out from various Boards in the country. The number of scholarships allotted to a Board would be distributed amongst pass outs of the Science, Commerce and Humanities streams of the Board in the ratio of 3:2:1.

The scholarships will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year. The scholarships would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.

Eligibility conditions for award of scholarship are as follows:

• The scholarship shall be awarded to the Indian Nationals only.
  • The student should have scored a minimum of 80% of marks in the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE), 2009 conducted by the CBSE.
  • The Undergraduate /Professional /Degree courses are pursued as regular courses, (not correspondence or distance mode) in recognised educational institutions in India and not availing of any other scholarship scheme. The scheme is applicable to all categories of students both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’.
  • The student should belong to non-creamy layer. Income ceiling for ‘non –creamy layer’ is 4.5 Lakhs per annum.
  • The reservation of various categories are: SC 15% , ST 7.5%, OBC 27% and horizontally 3% for Physically Handicapped.

The detailed guidelines along with the application form regarding “Scheme of Scholarship” and “Instructions for CBSE Candidates” of this scholarship scheme may be seen in the Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in or MHRD’s website www.education.nic.in

The CBSE students who fulfill the eligibility conditions are requested to send their application in an envelope superscribing “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009” duly complete in all respect, immediately to Deputy Secretary (Admn. & Vigilance), Scholarship Unit, Central Board of Secondary Education, 2 Shiksha Kendra, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.

300 Comments

1. Respected sir/madam
    I just passed CbSE 12th exams in 2013 with 76% and I belong to OBC cateogry.am I eligible for this scholarship or there in any other scholarship which I can avail.
    Plz inform me my email id
    Thanking you

2. Atul BASOTRA says:

I have passed class 12th through cbse board in2013 with 89.6% marks…
    is there any scholarship for me…
    if so then please inform me…
    my contact no. is 9797675395
    Thanks.

3. BAPPA DEY says:

sir/madam ,
    i am B-tech, 3rd computer science student and i had passed 10th and 12th board with 80% and 83% respectively.
    so sir/madam
    please suggest me about any scholarship as i am belonging to “General” category.
    For this i oblige you & it is very helpfull to me
    Thanks …..

4. Swagata Seth says:

i passed out in the year 2012 with 85.6%
    can i get a scholarship if i apply now means dis year

5. sirdara ram says:

sir scholarship kab ayagi

6. Vaibhav Singhal says:

i scored exactly 95% in 12th and passed out in 2012.Am i eligible for any scholarship now when i am in btech II Year
    please inform me…
    contact no.-9650727021

7. Ribin Anu Roy says:

Sir , I already got csss-12 scholarship first year amount 10000Rs. But late publishing of lst&llnd semester result my renewal is lost .I already give information regarding late publishing of result certificate from CUSAT University can I get again this scholarship ? How I can got confirmation my Roll No.CSSS-12/003649.Please give a suggetion

8. anusmita neog says:

Iam a student of class 12 appearing for boards from state board.can i get any kind of scholarship if i fulfill the required percentage. Please, i in a great need of it.

9. ANNAPPA.b says:

I secured 88percent pcmb combination in KARNATAKA PUC EXAM i belongr to SC. NOW i eligible

10. sir…I have scored 80 marks in 2 subject…can I get any type of scholarship …..plz I need it very badly as my financial condition is very poor…….contact me…..8176887692

11. manish says:

Sir, i have got 90% marks in 2 science stream. I belong to general catageory. My father annual income is 3 lakh. May i elligible for scholarship fop btech. Contact no. 9855396684

12. Naman Arora says:

I scored 83.4% marks in CBSE board exams held in 2014 march. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship?
    If yes then pls mail me on my email id.

13. ayushi jain says:

i have secured 94.6% in PCMB in12th class from cbse board what are the scholarships i can avail please reply early on my email

14. Abhilash Tiwari says:

I just passed 12th in 2014 and scored 89.4% and my DOB is 01.08.1997 if I am eligible for any scholarship kindly inform me on my email id.

15. Arjav Patel says:

sir i have got 96.4 % in pcm in 12th class passed out 2014. can i get any scholarship

16. Shreeganesh says:

Sir I have got 92.2% marks in AISSCE XII Examinations and hoping for medical stream this year pl. inform about the scholorships i can apply for to the above mentioned mail address

17. shivani patankar says:

Sir I got 95% marks in class 12th CBSE Board 2014.Is there any scholarship scheme by CBSE board ?

18. kapil kumar dubey says:

i got 82% in 12th cbse boards.
    are there any scholarships for me ….
    if i study bsc…
    please contact 9887511512

19. RAKSHITH C N says:

sir, i have passed 12th CBSE with 91%. can i get any scholarships??

20. RUPALI GUPTA says:

I HAVE SECURED 93% IN BEST FIVE SUBJECTS IN CBSE (2014 BATCH).I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ENGINEERING.MY CATEGORY IS GENERAL.

21. Sunidhi Arya says:

I scored 94% .please send me the list of scholarships i can avail

22. shekhar mehla says:

i scored 89.2% in 12th (cbse) and just passed out in the year 2014. i belongs to obc-ncl. please mail to my id if i am elegible to any scholarship.
    thank you!!!!

23. pankaj kapari says:

I have passed aissce 2014 exam with 96.6% in science stream.i am belonged to genrel cgtegory. please send me information about scholership for which i am eligible through email.

24. RAHUL KUMAR CHOUDHARY says:

sir
    I JUST QUALIFY MY 12 BOARD EXAM WITH 88.6% IN 2014.
    IS THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIP FOR MY REGULAR STUDY……
    IF YES .. SO PLEASE CONTACT ME @ 9871519597

25. Sanjeev kumar jha says:

i got 96.4% in P C M in C B S E 2014. please sand name of scolarship can i get on my email or phone 9576797921.

26. shreyash says:

Sir l got 85% in 12 (cbse).I belong to gen. Category.plz tell me which scolarship I can get.

27. Prateek Mundra says:

I have secured 95.8% in twelfth am I eligible for any scholarship if any then reply to 09022440683

28. shubham pahwa says:

I am from commerce stream [with maths]. I have scored 95.5 % in class 12 board cbse 2014. Am i eligible for scholarship? and how can i apply for it?
    please reply soon . i am from general category.

29. Rishabh Tripathi says:

I’ve scored 93.6% in AISSCE 2014. please send me the lists of scholarships I can get.I am from general category.
    Thanking you.

30. jitendar says:

sir i scored 87 % in 12 th class 2014…..sir m i eligeble 4ur schlorship….frm where can i apply……..plz tell in my email id

31. PRIYANKA says:

i scored 90.8% marks in cbse 2013. am i eligible for this scholarship. i belong to obc ncl. pls send me the details on my email id

32. neeraj patel says:

sir i have scored 89.6% in cbse in 2014 and i belong to obc-ncl. am i eligible for this scholarship ? please mail me to my id

33. shah nawaz alam says:

sir I got 90.2%in CBSE 2013
    can I eligible for this scholarship

34. Swetha lakshmi .A says:

sir,I have scored 89% in 12th (2014) I belong to gm if I can claim. scholarship. Place inform me to my email. I’d

35. khushboo jain says:

i passed class 12 with 92.4 % marks. please tell me the procedure for scholorship. toll free no.1800118002 no one is picking up call

36. Satish chandra thuwal says:

I have passed my secondry exam. with 95. Plz tell me about schlorahip if i am aligible for it. I am a student of general catagery.

37. deepesh joshi says:

i passed class 12th in 2014(this year) with 96% ….i am of general category…Am i eligible for any scholarship??? please contact me at 9411375577 as soon as possible…i will be very greatful to you..

38. vinod gogiya says:

Sir

39. vinod gogiya says:

Sir
    I scored 90.2% cbse 12 class. Am i eligible for any scholarship. I belong to sc categary. Plz contact 8819060842
    Thankyou.

40. Shreyanshu Agarwal says:

Sir , I secured 87.6% in AISSCE in2014 IN Science Stream .
    My Parents Annual Income is Less Than 1.5 lac.
    I belong to GEN category.
    Please Sir inform me the procedure and links to apply for the scholarship as i need it to pursue my engineering studies.
    ALSO
    please mail to my id if i am elegible to any scholarship.
    thank you!!!!

41. RAHUL KUMAR says:

sir. i got 94.8% in 12th class , can i get sch….p

42. shivani patankar says:

I scored 95% marks in 12th cbse.I belongs to genral category. Will I be able own scholarship.
    please reply me on email id.

43. shivani patankar says:

I scored 95% marks in 12th cbse.I belongs to genral category. Will I be able to own scholarship.
    please reply me on email id.

44. Aman Bhargava says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am in general category and i have got 91.2%in cbse boards exam this year ,and 92.3 aggregate percentage in PCM.
    And would pursue BE course this year from one of the NIT’s so I want to know how can i avail this scholarship’s and others too.

please reply as soon as possible on my mail id.

45. vaibhav muke says:

I passed 12 in 2014 with 95% in arts faculty .can i apply for any scholarship please send me details
    Contact no.:8408983199

46. PUJA KESHRI says:

Sir I scored 84.8 % marks from science stream.i have joined IGNOU for my gradutation studies.Can I avail any scholarship please. I NEED IT VERY MUCH.

47. Adeel khan says:

Sir I scored 94.6% in CBSE board 2014 can I get any scholarship !!! If yes then please contact me soon!!!

48. kajal jain says:

i have scored 91.2% in aissce XII exams 2014.am i eligible for any scholarship? if any.pls mail it.any scholarship for minority ?thank you!!!

49. Subham Patwari says:

I passed class 12th board in the year 2013 and scored 85%.
    Can i get scholarship this year??
    Last year i wasn’t knowing about this scholarship.

50. Vaishali agrawal says:

I passed my 12th exams in 2013..am I eligible for this scholarship..??
    Plzzzzz inform me as soon as you cn on my email id..thank you !!

1 ... 4 5 6