Scholarship Scheme for CBSE & AISSCE XII Passed Students

The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education , Government of India has introduced a scholarship scheme from the year 2008 titled Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students” with the objective to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families to meet day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.

The scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of the results of All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE), (Class XII) 2009.

The total number of scholarships will be divided amongst the State Boards based on the State’s population in the age group of 18-25 years, after segregating share of CBSE and ICSE on the basis of number of students passing out from various Boards in the country. The number of scholarships allotted to a Board would be distributed amongst pass outs of the Science, Commerce and Humanities streams of the Board in the ratio of 3:2:1.

The scholarships will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year. The scholarships would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.

Eligibility conditions for award of scholarship are as follows:

• The scholarship shall be awarded to the Indian Nationals only.
  • The student should have scored a minimum of 80% of marks in the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE), 2009 conducted by the CBSE.
  • The Undergraduate /Professional /Degree courses are pursued as regular courses, (not correspondence or distance mode) in recognised educational institutions in India and not availing of any other scholarship scheme. The scheme is applicable to all categories of students both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’.
  • The student should belong to non-creamy layer. Income ceiling for ‘non –creamy layer’ is 4.5 Lakhs per annum.
  • The reservation of various categories are: SC 15% , ST 7.5%, OBC 27% and horizontally 3% for Physically Handicapped.

The detailed guidelines along with the application form regarding “Scheme of Scholarship” and “Instructions for CBSE Candidates” of this scholarship scheme may be seen in the Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in or MHRD’s website www.education.nic.in

The CBSE students who fulfill the eligibility conditions are requested to send their application in an envelope superscribing “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009” duly complete in all respect, immediately to Deputy Secretary (Admn. & Vigilance), Scholarship Unit, Central Board of Secondary Education, 2 Shiksha Kendra, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.

387 thoughts on “Scholarship Scheme for CBSE & AISSCE XII Passed Students

1. I passed 12th in arts .i beling from obc .kya mai scholarchief receive kar sakta hu .plz reply on my id

2. I adore your wordpress theme, exactly where do you download it through?
    chateau parka colours
    [url=http://budharas.com/Images/canada-goose/19mpchateau-parka-colours39rh.html]chateau parka colours[/url]

3. When we would get result about the scholarship 2014

4. Mam I want to inquire about scholarship for general category of 2014

5. when we get the results of 2041

6. Mam i want to enquire about that students passing XII class with 92% will get scholarship or not

7. I had passed 12 in 2013-14, bt that tym I didn’t knw about dis scheme…so could I apply dis year for dis scholarship???

8. pragya rikhari says:

sir/ma’am i have secured 474/500 marks in 12th(2014). i could not apply last year . Can I apply for it now to get the scholarship for remaining two years of my graduation??

9. hello sir myself shreya patil and i have scored 82%in cbse board 2013-2014 and now iwant to apply for scholarship please give me some information about this i am eligible for scholarship or not and right now COULD I APPLY THIS YEAR FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIPiam studying in FIRST YEAR at B PHARMACY WHICH IS AGRADUATION LEVEL COURSE PLEASE REPLY ME FAST ….SIR THANKING YOU

10. Deepak arya says:

Sir/mam, i scored 85% in arts stream so is there any scholarship for me?

11. Sir/ mam I have passed +2 class this year 2014-15 with 462/500(92.4%). I belong to general category. Please give me information about the scholarship I can get. Or apply. I got 123marks in jee main.

12. Sir , I passed class 12 with 92 % from CBSE .I belong to non creamy layer.should I be able to apply for any of the scholarships. Now I am going to join one year entrance coaching and after go for MBBS.will you please suggest some scholarship which I can avail ……please mail or contact 9447255853

13. Monika gupta says:

Good afternoon, sir i monika gupta wanted to know that whether i am eligible for this scholarship. I have secured 95percent marks in cbse 12th standard this year. I wanted to know that whether could i apply for this scholarship now i am pusuing in BBA. please tell me that i am eligible for this scheme . Waiting for your reply. Thankyou

14. Shivam santosh sawalkar says:

main 12th commerce 88% lekar maharashtra board se pass hua hu kya mujhe scholarship mil sakti hai

15. i have achived 78%in 12th may will be n
    ot furnishing the scholarsip exam i am compleye in my b.com at60%marks can i get tecived schlorship please sir help me

16. Saher ahuja says:

Sir I got 96.4 percent marks in 12 th board 2015. How can I get scholarship for this

17. Saher ahuja says:

Sir I got 96.4 percent in 12 th board 2015 how can avail a scholarship

18. ashish kumar says:

Please sir/ mam give me details of scholarships after 12th passed .I got 92.8% marks in CBSE session 2014-15

19. Anshika yadav says:

Hello, plz help me out.. I got 475/500 in medical stream in 12th cbse boards.. I atmost need this scholarship to pursue my dream of future lecturer. Plz tell me how to apply for it this year…

20. hello sir I’m passed 12th class with 87.7% in commerce stream. how could I’m get scholarship for my higher education. please tell me sir as soon as…

21. fatepur,damodarpur.contai,east madinapur,west bengal

22. S M Rafiul Bari Laskar says:

sir,I got 87.8% in xii commerce cbse board I’m belongst to BPL family ,please give me information regarding scholarship

23. BHARATH RAO P says:

sir i have secured 86.8% in cbse class12 .am i eligible for cbse scholar ship 2015? if i am eligible for scholarship please mail me or remaind me the details that how to apply and the terms and conditions
    thanking u sir
    yours sincerely bharath

24. prachi srivastava says:

i have secured 86.2 percent in cbse 12 exam if am eligible for scholarship please send me a mail ..

25. RAVI KUMAR MEHTA says:

i have scored 90.60%. scholorsip mujhe milega kya

26. Hello sir I have secured470/500 in 5 subjects and 99/100 in my additional subject. please let me know if I am eligible for the scholorship and if yes then how to apply for the same. Thankyou waiting for your reply

27. suvendu sutar says:

sir/madam.,I have secured 94.6% in 12TH board exam 2015. can I get the scholarship?Please
    reply on my mail.

28. Sir,
    I have scored 473/500 in +2 class CBSE in the year 2014-15 in commerce stream, can you please tell me if I could apply for scholarship this year and if yes what is the procedure for same. Right now I am studying in 1st year BA LLB that is a UG law programme . Please do inform me about how to avail scholarship this year.
    Thanking you

29. Adityaveer singh says:

I have got 90.8 % in cbse 12th 2015 and I got 95.33% in PCM.
    How can I apply for scholarship?

30. Adityaveer singh says:

I got 90.8 % in 12th in cbse 2015 .I got 95.33% in PCM.I belong to non creamy layer. How can I apply for scholarship?

31. Shweta Jaiswal says:

I have passed 12 CBSE exam with 80% .I am from OBC category can I get scholarship for further studies & how to apply for the same.

32. Sir I passed nonmedical with 92.4% from CBSE board in 2015 I belongs to general category plz suggests me scholarships I can get.

33. I hv passed 12th in non med stream this year with 86.80% marks am I eligible for the SCHOLARSHIP.pls reply mail me soon

34. sir I got 91.8%marks in cbse board .Am I eligible for scholarship, plz reply

35. gurpreet singh says:

I got 80.2% marks in 12th with commerce nd am belongs to sc category suggest me scholarship i can get…

36. temdeo bansod says:

i am humanities student. i have passed 12 th class in CBSC course. i got 449/500 marks and eligible for scholarship but i have not got.. sir plz give me replay… sir even i am blogs from poor family

37. I have got 94.6℅ in cbse2015 board exam. Can I get a scholarship base on it? I am belong to OBC non creamynary layer.