Scholarship Scheme for CBSE & AISSCE XII Passed Students

The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education , Government of India has introduced a scholarship scheme from the year 2008 titled Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students” with the objective to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families to meet day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.

The scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of the results of All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE), (Class XII) 2009.

The total number of scholarships will be divided amongst the State Boards based on the State’s population in the age group of 18-25 years, after segregating share of CBSE and ICSE on the basis of number of students passing out from various Boards in the country. The number of scholarships allotted to a Board would be distributed amongst pass outs of the Science, Commerce and Humanities streams of the Board in the ratio of 3:2:1.

The scholarships will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year. The scholarships would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.

Eligibility conditions for award of scholarship are as follows:

• The scholarship shall be awarded to the Indian Nationals only.
  • The student should have scored a minimum of 80% of marks in the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE), 2009 conducted by the CBSE.
  • The Undergraduate /Professional /Degree courses are pursued as regular courses, (not correspondence or distance mode) in recognised educational institutions in India and not availing of any other scholarship scheme. The scheme is applicable to all categories of students both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’.
  • The student should belong to non-creamy layer. Income ceiling for ‘non –creamy layer’ is 4.5 Lakhs per annum.
  • The reservation of various categories are: SC 15% , ST 7.5%, OBC 27% and horizontally 3% for Physically Handicapped.

The detailed guidelines along with the application form regarding “Scheme of Scholarship” and “Instructions for CBSE Candidates” of this scholarship scheme may be seen in the Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in or MHRD’s website www.education.nic.in

The CBSE students who fulfill the eligibility conditions are requested to send their application in an envelope superscribing “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009” duly complete in all respect, immediately to Deputy Secretary (Admn. & Vigilance), Scholarship Unit, Central Board of Secondary Education, 2 Shiksha Kendra, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.

343 Comments

1. shivani patankar says:

I scored 95% marks in 12th cbse.I belongs to genral category. Will I be able to own scholarship.
    please reply me on email id.

2. Aman Bhargava says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am in general category and i have got 91.2%in cbse boards exam this year ,and 92.3 aggregate percentage in PCM.
    And would pursue BE course this year from one of the NIT’s so I want to know how can i avail this scholarship’s and others too.

please reply as soon as possible on my mail id.

3. vaibhav muke says:

I passed 12 in 2014 with 95% in arts faculty .can i apply for any scholarship please send me details
    Contact no.:8408983199

4. PUJA KESHRI says:

Sir I scored 84.8 % marks from science stream.i have joined IGNOU for my gradutation studies.Can I avail any scholarship please. I NEED IT VERY MUCH.

5. Adeel khan says:

Sir I scored 94.6% in CBSE board 2014 can I get any scholarship !!! If yes then please contact me soon!!!

6. kajal jain says:

i have scored 91.2% in aissce XII exams 2014.am i eligible for any scholarship? if any.pls mail it.any scholarship for minority ?thank you!!!

7. Subham Patwari says:

I passed class 12th board in the year 2013 and scored 85%.
    Can i get scholarship this year??
    Last year i wasn’t knowing about this scholarship.

8. Vaishali agrawal says:

I passed my 12th exams in 2013..am I eligible for this scholarship..??
    Plzzzzz inform me as soon as you cn on my email id..thank you !!

9. divya rathore says:

I got 95.2 % in XII science maths in cbse board 2014 can i get any scholarship for integrated M.sc

10. MOHAMMAD ZIA says:

Sir I scored 91.6% marks in my 12th CBSE exams in 2014.Please tell me about the scholarships which I can apply.
    contact no. 9810975786

11. BINISH ANWAR says:

Sir I secured 91.6% marks in class XIIth exams 2014 and I belong to OBC category. Which scholarships I can avail.
    Contact me at 9873866322 as soon as possible.

12. Jyoti says:

Respected sir/madam i just passed 12th class with 89.8% in 2014 from cbse delhi board. I am belong to sc. If i am able for this scholarship please inform me on my e-mail id and i am waiting for your answer.

13. J Vedaprakash says:

I have passed cbse 12th 2014 with 96%. How & when to apply for mhrd scholarship? please inform at my email ID

14. Devashish Joshi says:

I scored 87.4% marks 12th commerce cbse. Ibelong to General category. Will i be able to scholarship.Please reply me on my email id.

15. eknath wagh says:

sir i just passed 12class examination in humanities . i secured 93 %.can l apply for any scholarship . plz send me details on 8605583380. Thnx.

16. durga kant gupta says:

sir/madam , i want to know that , is this scholarship available in 2014 for a guy who did his 12th in 2013 from cbse. And if yes,then please tell me that from where i can get the application form for the same.
    I will be highly thankful to you , if you mail me this information asap.

17. jyoti choudhary says:

respected sir / madam i am serving in bsf and my daughter has scored 92.2 in class 12th from cbse 2014 ,she was having subject pcm requezt intimate whether my daughter is eligible to get schoraship if any please info me b
    y mail or contCt no 08059997921at the earliest please

18. Divya Ahuja says:

Dear sir I scored 96% in 2014 CBSE 12 board examination from commerce stream will I be able to avail scholarship…?
    Please if yes so reply soon

19. anshul goyal says:

respected sir/madam, i got 85.6% in12th cbse board 2014. am illigible for scolarship? pls reply on my email id.

20. HARSHVARDHAN says:

I scored 77.4% in 12th from cbse board . Can I get any type of scholarship this year. Plz reply me on my email id.
    THANKS

21. khudeja bundiwala says:

Sir,i scored 94.8% in 12th cbse exam 2014.how to apply for this scholarship.plzz inform me.waiting for your reply

22. gowri.j says:

Sir I scored 85% in CBSE board 2013 can I get any scholarship !!! If yes then please contact me soon!!!

23. Kannan says:

sir,ihad passed out with 93% in the science stream in the year 2013.am i eligible to apply as a fresh applicant in this year,,please do reply to my email

24. shubham malik says:

sir i have got 94% in 12 from Cbse board can i get this scholarship

25. Pratha sharma says:

I have passed out 12th with 83% marks now i am doing my graduation. Can i get scholarship On my % basis? Please reply me soon on my e-mail id.

26. krashmee bhartiya says:

I have got 89.4% in 12th board exam can i apply for scholarship now im of general category plz inform me in my email id

27. karishma says:

I have passed my 12th exam in 2014 with 82% in commerce can i apply for any scholarship plese send me details
    contact no. 9467718488

28. subhashree panda says:

sir, i passed my 12th exams in 2013 and scored 93.8%. am i eligible for this scholarship? if yes, plz mail it.

29. Bharti Mittal says:

Sir,i have passed my 12th with 94.2% marks in commerce stream..Am i eligible for any scholarship?If yes,kindly send me the details….

Thank you!
    Contact No.-9719436161
    Email id-bhartipkw@gmail.com

30. VIKAS GOSWAMI says:

sir,
    i have passed my cbse 12th class examination with 90% marrks (pcm) in 2012-2013 .i have taken admission in undergraduate course in 2014-2015 i.e., i have dropped 1 year.
    am i eligible for this scholarship ? if yes then please mail me that how?
    i did’nt found any guideline relating to this issue on cbse website.please help me .
    thanks !

31. Saurabh verma says:

I got 76.2% in math physics chemistry in 2014

32. Saurabh verma says:

Kya sir mai inspire schoolarship pasakta hu

33. jeevan says:

sir i got 93.9 percentage in board of intermidiate acedemic year 2012 13 i elgible for this schlorship now i am studying degree 1st year 1 year is gap

34. Nidhi says:

I have passed my 12th exam in 2014 with 91.2% in commerce can I apply for any scholarship I, belong to General category Please inform me contact No. or email. 09417496554

35. dipesh baid says:

respected sir,
    i have scored 80.2% in class 12 cbse 2014 i am eligible for the scholorship and what are the requirements for this

36. ravina yadav says:

Respected sir/mam
    I have scored 87.4% in 12th cbse 2014. Can I eligible for any scholarship and what are requirements for this. I belong to OBC category.my contect no 9813372720. Please give information soon

37. kirti sharma says:

sir i belong to general category …..i secured 89% in main five subjects….soo plsss me am i able to get dis scholarship ..??? …..n if yes ….den tell me d process

38. shiwani kaushal says:

i have scored 86% marks in cbse class 12 examination 2014 with compulsory maths would i be privilaged to get scholarship aaual income of my father is ₹3 lacs and i belong to general category please reply on my mail id

39. shiwani kaushal says:

i have scored 86% marks in cbse class 12 examination 2014 with compulsory maths would i be privilaged to get scholarship annual income of my father is ₹3 lakhs and i belong to general category please reply on my mail id

40. rydham uppal says:

I passed my 12th class with 90.8%…
    Am I eligible for scholarship or not??
    If yes then where I have to apply??
    Pls mail me..Asap

41. rydham uppal says:

I scored 90.8% in 12th commerce…
    Am I eligible for scholarship or not??
    If yes then where I can apply…??
    Pls mail me asap

42. shilpashree saha says:

sir , i have completed class xii from cbse board 2014 and i have scored
    88.2% i belongs to general category . Igot admitted in NIT AGARTALA
    B TECH. (bio engg) .I am the only girl of my parents .
    shall remain grateful if could suggest me what are the scholarships
    i shall be getting.
    regards
    shilpashree saha

43. SUNNY MATANI says:

sir i had secured 69.4% marks on class 12th cbse in 2014. Is i am eligible for any scholarship , Plz tell me.

1 ... 5 6 7