National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) invites applications for the following programmes offered in On Campus and Distance Modes

A.        FULL TIME ON-CAMPUS PROGRAMMES: commencing July 2010

1.         Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) : Full-time 24th Batch : Offered from Pune, Hyderabad and Goa

This flagship Programme of NICMAR trains Engineers and Architects to become techno-commercial managers capable of handling projects in construction business and infrastructure development.

1. Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM) : Full-time 6th Batch : Offered from Pune

This Programme aims at training professional project engineers/managers for multidisciplinary projects in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil and other business sectors.

1. Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM): Full-time 2nd Batch : Offered from Pune

This new multidisciplinary Programme aims at in depth training of professional Architects and Engineers for positions of leadership in reputed real estate technical consultancies, development corporations, finance and investment organisations.

1. One Year Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM) : Full-time, offered from Hyderabad

This Programme aims at developing professionally qualified and trained Safety Professionals to work at a strategic level within organisations and to help ensure that they have influence in achieving best practices in health, safety and environmental management.

1. One Year Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying (PGP QS): Full-time, offered from Hyderabad

This Programme aims at training professional quantity surveyors with distinctive expertise in measurement, cost management, construction economics and contractual matters for construction business and infrastructure development sector.

B.        PART TIME WEEK-END POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES

6.       Post Graduate Programme in Construction Management for Working Executives (PGP CMWE) : offered from Mumbai, commencing February 2010

This 12 month programme is specifically designed to train working construction executives to enhance their managerial and inter-personal skills and acquaint them with emerging trends in construction management practice and project execution.

1. Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management for Working Executives (PGP QSCM) : offered from Mumbai, commencing January 2010

This 12 month programme trains the working construction executives and home insurance surveyors to acquire competency in measurement, estimation and preparation of quantities and submission of tenders, contract administration, arbitration and dispute resolution proficiency in IT applications in QSCM.

C.        DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMMES : commencing January 2010

P. Two Year Post Graduate Programmes

i.        Post Graduate Programme in Construction Management (PGPCM)

ii.       Post Graduate Programme in Project Management (PGP PM)

iii.       Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Development and Management (PGP IDM)

Q. One Year Graduate Programmes

ii.       Construction Quality Management

iii. Construction Business Management

iv. Site Personnel Management

v. Construction Safety Management

vi. Construction Equipment

Eligiblity

For Sr. No. 1 & 3: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Architecture.

Sr. No. 2: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering.

Sr. No. 4: Batchelor degree in engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in engineering with 5 years of supervisory experience.

Sr. No. 5: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Architecture.

Candidates applying for Sr. Nos.1 to 5 should have 50% marks in qualifying exam. Candidates expecting final year’s result by October 2010 may also apply for all the above courses (Sr.Nos.1 to5).

Sr. Nos. 6 & 7: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering with 2 years experience OR Diploma in any branch of Engineering with 4 years experience.

For Sr. No. P (i to iii): Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering OR Bachelor in any non engineering discipline with 2 years work experience.

For Sr. Nos. Q (i to viii) & R (i to vii): Diploma in any branch of Engineering.

How to Apply:

Prospectus & Application Form for Sr. No 1 to 3 courses can be obtained from any office of NICMAR on payment of Rs. 1200 by Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune” or download from website and send it along with application fee of Rs. 1200 by DD in favour of “NICMAR, Pune”. An additional amount of Rs.600 may be paid for all the three combined ACM+ PEM + REUIM applications.

Last Date of Submission of Application : 01.12.2010

Contact:

NICMAR, Pune: 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune-411 04e. Tel: 020-27222671 / 27292512, Fax: 020-27291057. E-mail: mail@nicmar.ac.in

NICMAR,Hyderabad: NICMAR CISC, N.A.C. Campus, Kondapur Post, Hyderabad-500 032 Tel: 040-23111248.

NICMAR, Goa: NICMAR Centre, Mushtifund Saunstha, Commerce Centre, Near SBI, Ponda, Goa-403 401.

32 thoughts on “NICMAR Regular and Distance Programmes in Construction and Allied Sectors Admissions 2010

1. A.Syed Ibrahim says:

sir,
    i want to join disdance education in NICMAR.Now i am working in qatar as a Quantity Surveyor.I have degree bachlor of science (chemistry).And i have working experience in as a QS nearly six years.PLEASE ADVICE ME BY SENDING EMAIL.

2. A.Syed Ibrahim says:

sir,

3. i want to join disdance education in NICMAR.Now i am living in qatar .I have degree
    in civil engineering.i want to join Post Graduate Programme in Construction Management Please let me know is here in qatar available education centre.If not advice me other ways to study from qatar.please mail me back

• Samadhan Dabde says:

DUBAI
      NICMAR Study Centre
      306 B Al Mina Building,
      Al Mina Road, Bur Dubai,
      Dubai – UAE.
      Tel : 971 4 3552204 Fax: 971-4 3552258
      Mobile : Antony 971- 552503959
      E-mail : nicmardubai@nicmar.ac.in; antony@acore.co

DELHI
      NICMAR Study Centre
      C/o. Institute of Public Health & Hygine
      RZ-A-44, Road No. 4, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110 037, India.
      Tel : 011-26784533
      E-mail : nicmardel@bol.net.in
      BAHRAIN
      NICMAR Study Centre
      C/o. AL Moalem Institute, Flat No. #62,
      Building 1029, Road-3621,Block 436, Al Seef District
      P.O. Box. 20649, Kingdom of Bahrain.
      Tel. No. :973-17-553808/973-17-554868 Fax : 973-973-17-554240
      E-mail: nicmarbahrain@nicmar.ac.in ;

4. sudhendra kulkarni says:

i want correspondence training on contract management,etc

5. i want to know what kinna certificate will they give us after completing the PGP ACM…
    will it be degree or diploma???

6. ramji gohil says:

i want to corrsondence con. management s total fees. i am dploma civil

7. kedar jadhav says:

sir i have completed diploma in civil engineering i want to complete my graduation in civil engineering so i want to know the procedure of taking admission in nicmar

8. Girish mane says:

i am a bsc(statistics) graduate.my family business is of civil construction .so i want to join the nicmar.so what should i do &which course should i prefer…plzzzzz

9. i want to know post graduate programmme in construction management is masters degree or diploma

10. I am Mechanical Engineer(2011 passout).I want to do One Year DISTANCE EDUCATION Graduate Programme (Oil & Gas Pipelines Project Mgmt).I want to know whether thy will provide books for the course.then how many exams will be conducted for this course and at what intervel.where I have to go and write the exams….Pls Help me with the details…….

• I passed BE (MEC)2016 i want to syudy post graduta progremme in quantity survey & contract management . Please let me know the course/subjects, DISTANCE EDUCATION. I want to know whether thy will provide books for the course.then how many exams will be conducted for this course and at what intervel.where I have to go and write the exams….Pls Help me with the details…….

11. Sir,

Iam Kalsih and I was finished BE-Civil and got a job in GITAM UNIVERSITY campus. I want to study PGPCM in Distance mode but last date (June 30th, 2011) was over, if you can consider after last date to get admission with all requirements.

other wise when will i get next time admission, is it possible to get admission this 2011 year.
    Please give me information for my future career, and it’s very helpful to me.

kalish
    9700422938
    ysk173@gmail.com
    ykk227@gmail.com

12. Your site is really interesting to me and your subject matter is very relevant. I was browsing around and came across something you might find interesting. I was guilty of 3 of them with my sites. “99% of website owners are guilty of these 5 BIG mistakes”. http://tinyurl.com/7dtdnz9 You will be suprised how simple they are to fix.

13. T. Sanjeeva Reddy says:

Dear Sir,
    This is Sanjeeva Reddy, I want to know the details of PGP-CM program in distance mode from Hyderabad Centre. When the new batch going to start. And also give fees details.

Regards
    Sanjeev Reddy – 9573610497
    sanzeeva_reddy@yahoo.co.in

14. dhaval suratwala says:

i want to know the subjects for one year graduation course for distance education in construction management. so please let me know as soon as possible. its very much urgent and important. i am waiting for your reply.

15. Ankur Gupta says:

Dear Sir,

My self Ankur Gupta, Lived in delhi.I have 10 years of experience in contract management & quantity suvery.

To enhance my skills i would like to join post graduta progremme in quantity survey & contract management . Please let me know the course/subjects, duration & procedure to enroll in the same.

Also let me know the fee structure for the programme.

16. Sir ,i completed my B.E this year(2014)..i like 2 join in nicmar by distance education …i like pgpqsnm plz snd full detail 2 my mail id

17. rahul balasaheb nawadkar says:

Pls send me the details of construction quality management syllabus …..fees …..and last date of admission

18. piyush prajapati says:

Plz send me construction management course fees

19. piyush prajapati says:

Plz send me your distance learning construction management course fees and details.

20. Adil Poonawala says:

i m 12th passed & done animation in 3d…& i m interested in pursuing 6 months course in Construction business management.\ supervisor course…please let me know when the next course starts?

21. i am in the final year of my btech (civil) and i want to know if i can apply for the one year programme in quantity surveying for the 2015 programme and if yes then what all certificates should i attach to the admission form….plz reply to my question…..

22. Dear Sir,

I would like to express my interest in Distance education in PGP QS from Hyderabad, please advise me all relevant details with fees structure by email.Thks….

23. Dear sir,

I am interested to join your 6 months graduate course in quality management or a two year post graduate programme in project management. I am a civil engineer residing in Qatar. I would like to know how i can persuade these courses from Qatar. Do you have center in Qatar??

Regards

24. Samadhan Dabde says:

I completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering Please tell me any Graduate program after DCE

25. This s Anita I m completed my degree in civil engineering and I m interested to join one year program of construction management please tell me the fees details

26. sahil ahuja says:

contact us for best correspondence courses on snedcation19@gmail.com

27. How good will I be benefited by NICMAR Distance Education Program.

Will there be Placement Assistance from NICMAR.

Also What are the Prospects of Going ahead with Distance Education Program of NICMAR.

28. Chinju Sayra Thomas says:

hello sir,
    I want to apply for the pg program in quantity surveying offered by your institution. I want to join there by next academic year .can u plz process on my request and reply for the same (by sept 2015 or jab 2016)..

With regards
    Chinju

29. rbalakrishnareddy says:

i want to do certificate course in nicmer when new batch will start and fees