from where can I get application form of PNBIIT ADBT
I am a Bcom holder with 75% marks. From where can I get the application form of Punjab National Bank Institute of Information Technology for ADBT?

You may get the application form for ADBT (Advanced Diploma in Banking Technology) form www.pnbiit.ac.in
But if you are trying to get admission for your self, I think it won’t be possible with the present information you have given. I think the minimum eligibility is 60% marks in class X and in the qualifying examination i.e. MCA OR B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics &-Telecommunication, IT). With just BCom. I don’t think you can make it.

SIR i m a b.tech student of computer science branch & i have 60% marks in 10th,12th,b.tech please tell me from where i got a admission form for adbt 2013 in which month & on which date form are going to be available to me..i already visited in their website www.pnbiit.com .........par usme kuch bhi nahi mill raha.kya mujhe form lene adbt ke institute jana padega.online bharugi to kitna charge padega aur agar adbt ke institute se laugi to kya charge padega plz help me sir adbt ka xam kab hoga................

sir mai b.tech final yr me hu mera trade computer science hai.....mere class 10th,12th,b.tech me 60% marks hai.please tell me ki ADBT 2013 ke liye admission form kis month aur date ko ayega....form kaha se milegaadbt office jake ya online online kaun si site se milega ...........ADBT ka paper kab hoga

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PNBIIT ADBT eligibility for BTech students Sankaranarayana 1 4,842 07-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: admin
  Application form and closing date of application for UGC NET 2011 gee 1 4,672 08-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: nbm