Tips for HR Managers
Hello everyone,
I am sharing wonderful tips for HR manager that will help you a lot please review here:
1. Know the following objectives - HR should be involved with leaders and executives as they plan the organizational objectives for the coming year to enter the business issues and challenge that are behind these goals.

2. Ensure consistency - As goals are established later in the organization, HR can help by setting standards for monitoring purposes and consistency.

3. Take all responsible - A manager must ensure that objectives are measurable with specific deadlines and keep employees on those dates and deliverables.

4. Work gaps - While managers can work with employees individually, HR should run reports to monitor the society in which the organization is falling short at a high level. Meet those needs proactively working with the learning team.

5. Measure twice, cut once - Goals should be a major component of the evaluation of a company where employees annual performance is measured and ultimately held responsible.

Nice sharing by you dear. I am also doing MBA in Human Resources (HR). I think it will help me a lot when i will on job.

(08-08-2011, 10:19 AM)ChrisSpencer Wrote: Hello everyone,
I am sharing wonderful tips for HR manager that will help you a lot please review here:
1. Know the following objectives - HR should be involved with leaders and executives as they plan the organizational objectives for the coming year to enter the business issues and challenge that are behind these goals.

2. Ensure consistency - As goals are established later in the organization, HR can help by setting standards for monitoring purposes and consistency.

3. Take all responsible - A manager must ensure that objectives are measurable with specific deadlines and keep employees on those dates and deliverables.

4. Work gaps - While managers can work with employees individually, HR should run reports to monitor the society in which the organization is falling short at a high level. Meet those needs proactively working with the learning team.

5. Measure twice, cut once - Goals should be a major component of the evaluation of a company where employees annual performance is measured and ultimately held responsible.

Thanks a lot ChrisSpencer even I am also doing my MBA in HR so its been a great experience shared by you to us.

Thanks a lot I think this will be helpful to everyone who is doing MBA in HR