I want to get the details on IOC scholarship MBBS
I am doing +2 and want to go for MBBS. Recently I came to know about Indian Oil Corporation offering scholarship for students pursuing MBBS. Is that so? If yes, what are the details?

You heard it right. Indian Oil offers 200 Scholarships for students pursuing MBBS on merit cum means basis. Students MBBS in Schools/Colleges/Institutions/Universities recognized by MCI/AICTE/State Education Boards/ State Govt. / ICSC/CBSE/Central Govt./Association of Indian universities, shall be eligible to apply.
Minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years
Gross Joint income of the family of the candidate from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only).
You can apply at http://applicationnew.com/ioclscholar2011

Hard copy of the online application (print out) duly signed along with required documents must be sent to the Administrator of the scheme: ACE Consultants, Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Details FAEA scholarship for doing UG courses mathai 2 5,070 08-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post: mona.khemchandani
  Details on National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2011 for minority sector mutta 1 5,539 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Last Post: nbm