Areas in BSc Radiotherapy Technology at Chennai
Is there course on B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology at Chennai? Please give the contents of the course.

Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai, is introducing B.Sc. degree course in Radiotherapy Technology under the auspicesof the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.

Candidates applying for admission to the B.Sc. course in Radiotherapy Technology should have passed the qualifying examination in the science group (with physics as one subject) after a period of 12 years of study.

This radiotherapy technology course is a full-time programme with lecture classes on physics applied to radiotherapy, human anatomy and all types of cancers treated by radiotherapy.
It will also provide practical training in the operation and handling of the treatment machines.

vinay

sir ,what is the age limit for joining in b.SC radiotherapy ......i have studied maths,physics,chemistry,computer science in +2 can u say the names of colleges providing this course

sir , can u say the age limit for joining in b.SC radiotherapy ....and also i have studied maths ,physics,chemistry,computer science in +2 ....am i eligible for this course