Should I go for MBA after M.com (HRM)?
Hi,

I have done my M.com (HRM) and I am currently working. I want to know whether doing M.com is enough, or shall I pursue a MBA course for a fulfilling career? If yes, which course will be more appropriate? Distance, executive or full time?

Full time MBA has better career prospects but if you are working professional with considerable amount of experience then Executive MBA would do for you. Distance MBA is recommended if you have less experience.

I recommend you to do MBA in HRM for better career opportunities.For better career full time MBA works as regular candidates has given the more priority during interviews.

Hi, MBA is better option for you to develop your career.

M.com (HRM) is fine for you as you are currently working but if you really want you can go for MBA degree but I think you should not go for regular course because for that you have to leave your job . I will suggest you to go for correspondence course

Hello,
Once you finish your M Com I would suggest you start working, get an experience of 2-3 years, save some money and pursue an MBA.Or if You want Study Abroad then contact connect@meetuniversity.com

Maybe you can pursue a part time MBA or correspondence MBA. Part time or correspondence MBA in online mode is offered by NIBM (National institute of Business Management). NIBM is accredited by both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA). NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. For mattes regarding specialization and fee structure, visit the official NIBM page. 

You can do MBA in HRM. Course time depend upon your time management and expensive you have. If you have plenty of time then go for full time.