Procedure for CA course
To do CA program is +2 marks enough?

Chartered accountancy is different from other courses in the sense that one does not need to go to any institute and attend classes to be able to become a chartered accountant.
The chartered accountancy course is done via the correspondence route, and the applicants are required to study by themselves and then give the examinations on the dates set by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).After completing +2 following steps have to be completed in becoming a chartered accountant

The steps involved in becoming a chartered accountant are as follows:

Step 1. Taking up the foundation course for chartered accountancy: Students have to get registered for the foundation course at the Indian Chartered Accountants Institute before embarking on their studies to become a chartered accountant. This foundation course is usually of a one-year duration, and the course material is provide to the student, who then has to study it in preparation for an examination at the end of the one-year period.

Step 2. Completing the foundation course and preparing for the intermediate examination: After clearing the foundation exam for chartered accountancy, students then have to start their practical training. They have to complete 18 months of practical training with a chartered accountant before sitting for the intermediate examination. The students are tested on two groups of three papers each during this examination.

Step 3. Qualifying in the intermediate examination and appearing for the final examination: Students can start studying for the final exam only after dealing the intermediate examination. They then have to undergo two more years of practical training before they can sit for the final examination, in which the students are tested on two groups of four papers each.

Step 4. Enroll as a member of the ICAI and choose to either join employment or set up own practice: After successful completion of the final exam, the aspiring CA can apply for membership of the ICAI. All members are deemed associate members of the institute. Associate members who have been in practice for a minimum of five years and possess the experience prescribed by the council for this purpose are entitled to apply for Fellowship.

1. Pass the CPT entrance exam!
2. Start preparing for IPCC (exactly 9 months after CPT will be your IPCC exam)
3. Give IPCC and clear it.
4. Once you are cleared with IPCC then you start your 3 and 1/2 years articleship.
5. and you can give CA finals any time during or after the last 6 months of your articleship.

(06-09-2011, 03:43 PM)care Wrote: To do CA program is +2 marks enough?

yes..you should be HSC pass

You can fill the registration kind and also the CA - IInd level of communicating kind i.e. when CPT referred to as as IPCC so ought to do the desired coaching so the CA - test....

yes +2 marks is enough. if you want to prepare for ca - ippc then you should join coaching classes for ca exam. And ICFM provide the best coaching for ca - ippc in India and Delhi NCR.

I have complete my CPT in 2011 can i continue for IPCC

(06-09-2011, 03:49 PM)nbm Wrote: Chartered accountancy is different from other courses in the sense that one does not need to go to any institute and attend classes to be able to become a chartered accountant.
The chartered accountancy course is done via the correspondence route, and the applicants are required to study by themselves and then give the examinations on the dates set by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).After completing +2 following steps have to be completed in becoming a chartered accountant

The steps involved in becoming a chartered accountant are as follows:

Step 1. Taking up the foundation course for chartered accountancy: Students have to get registered for the foundation course at the Indian Chartered Accountants Institute before embarking on their studies to become a chartered accountant. This foundation course is usually of a one-year duration, and the course material is provide to the student, who then has to study it in preparation for an examination at the end of the one-year period.

Step 2. Completing the foundation course and preparing for the intermediate examination: After clearing the foundation exam for chartered accountancy, students then have to start their practical training. They have to complete 18 months of practical training with a chartered accountant before sitting for the intermediate examination. The students are tested on two groups of three papers each during this examination.

Step 3. Qualifying in the intermediate examination and appearing for the final examination: Students can start studying for the final exam only after dealing the intermediate examination. They then have to undergo two more years of practical training before they can sit for the final examination, in which the students are tested on two groups of four papers each.

Step 4. Enroll as a member of the ICAI and choose to either join employment or set up own practice: After successful completion of the final exam, the aspiring CA can apply for membership of the ICAI. All members are deemed associate members of the institute. Associate members who have been in practice for a minimum of five years and possess the experience prescribed by the council for this purpose are entitled to apply for Fellowship.

Haii
I certified cpt in 2009 and due to pg course i couldnt continue. I wish to continue now. Can i do ipcc and continue my course. wat all things i should do. Anyone please help me

Firstly you will have to clear CPT Entrance exam after that you can join CA. For more info you can visit teachwell.co.in which is known as the leading institute of career aspires.

After completing your 10+2 from recognized board.

you have to register your self with the ICAI for CPT level But if you are graduate

than you can become eligible for to apply for IInd STAGE Executive Level provided you fulfill the other minimum eligibility necessary to apply for Executive Level.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate need to clear for being Chartered Accountant.

Chartered Accountant are always in required in corporate sector and they can even practice of independently.

There are three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

CA FEE

C A TOTAL fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

Chartered accountancy is the course cover various topics on finance.

CA COURSE centers are spread all over in INDIA you may surely find centers in bangalore also through it's official website.

Official website

www.icai.org

Hello Friends,

I am looking for CA Course, I have done my MBA, but I would like to go for CA....I think my way is wrong....but please help me...some one mentioned in JobsHook.in This way is very good to continue career.

isn't it...?

Please reply

1.Firstly you have to passed 10+2 exam.
2.Secondly registered with ICAI
3.Clear the exam of CPT.